Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Away?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

Away? Empty
PostSubject: Away?   Away? EmptyWed 18 Jan à 17:33

Here you reply to this post, telling us when you know that you are gonna be away from Dark Heaven for a while, it would always be nice to know when you will come back. You can also ask us to delete your acount if you're actualy going to leave Dark Heaven totally. Thank you for understanding this.

The admins
Back to top Go down
http://www.misunderstoodpoet.deviantart.com
Zikku

Away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away?   Away? EmptyFri 20 Jan à 22:45

I'm going on a snowboarding trip this tomorrow with my sister! Except, she's going skiing. We'll be back around midnight or so Smile

(I hope I don't break my leg! Mad )
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away?   Away? EmptySun 22 Jan à 6:16

Too late, I'm back Razz

I didn't break any bones. My buttocks just hurt really bad. So does my knee. My sister sprained her right wrist though Neutral
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away?   Away? EmptyFri 17 Feb à 3:44

I'll be away for quite a while. I'm really busy with school, my new job, the treatment for anorexia nervosa, and website designing. I realize I sorta fell behind in my goal to be the top poster, but heck, thats ok. I was top poster many times and therefore, I achieved my goal. I just should've taken a screen-shot of it Razz

Anyhow, I don't know when I'll be back, but I'll post rarely.

By the way, Shawn's computer broke down. He called me over the phone a few nights ago to tell me that (yay!). Anyhow, take care guys!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away?   Away? Empty

Back to top Go down

Away?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Heaven :: Out Of The Game :: Away?-
Jump to: