Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pantom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantom

Phantom

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-03-19

Pantom Empty
PostSubject: Pantom   Pantom EmptyWed 22 Mar à 15:47

His name is Phantom...

His psycology: He is born in the dark, and he will stay there. He cannot give his identity. He is very curious... He always put his nose in somebody else's business. He doesn't have any friends... He just can't trust anyone.

His physical appearance: He has short black hair with red reflects, white skin and colour-changing eyes. He has a black coat, is wearing black gloves and spiked black boots. He also has a shadow cape that melds him into the darkness...

His favorite weapon is the knife (dagger). They are so beautiful... They can hold spells or jinxed liquids such as poison or paralysing potions...

Special Powers: He has an astonishing accuracy and evasivness... He can meld into the shadows with his cape. He can jump very high. He has a bit of warlock powers... not much, just a bit.

For his distinguishing mark, I'd say his neckless... It has a beautiful tiny dagger on it. A talisment I should say... A mark of the rogues... He also has Shade, his black furret that follows him everywhere. But he's difficult to see.

Phantom was born in Strakonis, a town near Prague. Life was beautiful until... until vampires and werewolves attacked his town. They wanted a land of war for their conflicts, and they chose his father's kingdom. Yes, He is a prince... But that doesn't matter... not anymore. He was one of the few who survived from the attack. They were forty who were exiled from their homes. They swore to found those creatures and kill them until none of them breathes on earth. They traveled as footmen all around the Czech Republic to find and recruite people. Phantom was trained stronger and stronger. They arrived to an unknown land... Somewhere between Pardubice and Svitavy. Phantom tried to tell everyone not to go there... But their determination was above all of that he expected. They decided to camp there. He couldn't sleep, so he went outside to look at the horizon... Something didn't felt well... To make a long story short, gnolls attacked the campment... although they were now sixty, the gnolls came ten by ten, neverending troops! Phantom fought the best he could but escaped when he saw that no one survived. He then made his way to Prague... There, he became a Slayer...

Last edited by on Thu 23 Mar à 3:39; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

Pantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantom   Pantom EmptyWed 22 Mar à 21:20

Hmm okay its at least a bit better than what you did before since you didn't do anything and began to post. So now, its normaly at the 3th person "he/she" and you should also put the indication like

First Name: The first name here

History : This character was born in blablabla

Just follow the model.

Also, check for the mistake and make sure that your character is realist and follow the context since Prague is a realy city in Czech Republic so please take a real place if you can. I won't accept the presentation until you did what i told you, thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.misunderstoodpoet.deviantart.com
Phantom

Phantom

Pantom Empty
PostSubject: ?   Pantom EmptyThu 23 Mar à 3:43

Is that ok? The names may sound invented, but those are real ones. I did a little research What a Face

'Hope you like it now
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Pantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantom   Pantom EmptyThu 23 Mar à 20:33

This isn't exactly what i wanted, what i wanted was something who was following the presentation model, if you did took a look at it, if you didn't well do it, i hate repeating myself and if you need more model you can always take a look at other people presentation to help you, so send me a PM to tell me when you did make you presentation by following the model.
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Pantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantom   Pantom EmptySat 25 Mar à 1:36

lol, Let him slide. You just said in the one chat thing that you are "not" very strict with players. Phantom, your presentation is just fine. I'd just like to let you know that the subject is missing the H in your name. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2005-10-09

Pantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantom   Pantom EmptySat 25 Mar à 2:39

This presentation seems fine now... so you'll just have to wait for Villius' final approval

btw, welcome to Dark Heaven ^^

My 500th post ^^
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Pantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantom   Pantom EmptySat 25 Mar à 2:44

I said that I am not strict, but I still want him to do correction so do not RP until you did the correction Phantom. After that, I will accept your presentation.
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2005-10-09

Pantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantom   Pantom EmptySat 25 Mar à 2:58

o.O but his presentation follows the model... he has a name, a mental description, a physical description, abilities description, a favourite weapon, a distinguishing mark and a history that's long enough... what else is there to correct?

Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Pantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantom   Pantom EmptySat 25 Mar à 3:16

The grammar is bad so no one else post here except Phantom himself or me okay! This is called flood when you do!
Back to top Go down
Phantom

Phantom

Pantom Empty
PostSubject: wtf!!??   Pantom EmptyFri 7 Apr à 21:27

I'm a really patient person. I checked and re-checked if there was anything I did that wasn't correct... Please do not play with my nerves… If you do not want me in this forum, just say it. I always get around 90% in my english class, and 10% isn't lost because of grammar. So jus tell me to get out of this forum and I will if it's your wish.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Pantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantom   Pantom EmptySun 9 Apr à 17:14

Okay, accepted
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Pantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantom   Pantom EmptySun 9 Apr à 17:18

Villius, the grammar is fine. The presentation is understandable, legible, and it gets the points across that Phantom is making. Let it slide or I'll bitch to you. Got it?

Phantom, you're accepted. We don't want you to leave, he's just being an ass. It happens from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantom   Pantom Empty

Back to top Go down

Pantom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Heaven :: The Beginning... :: Human Presentation-
Jump to: