Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Became a Lycan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Selenia Spawn

Selenia Spawn

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2005-10-10

Became a Lycan Empty
PostSubject: Became a Lycan   Became a Lycan EmptyThu 23 Mar à 4:23

(Hi again! I bacame a lycan... so I just copy-pasted my profile over here, is that ok? Tell me if it isn't Villius)

Greetings…

My name is Selenia Spawn… Sister of Liliana Spawn…

I'm a pretty mysterious person… I don't like to give my real identity to everyone. I am very curious to... I always want to know every thing. I like to spy people... Stay in the shadows and listen to what they're saying. I am very loyal to my "friends" and my sister, but I also like the vengence of the grudge that flows in my veins… Bottom line: better be my friend than my enemy.

I have long ebonny-black haire, very white skin and moon-grey eyes. I have a black coat, wearing long black gloves, vampiric-medieval black boots. I'm wearing pretty gothinc style clothes, black and red colored.

My favorite weapon is the sword... The blood-thirsty slayer will always be my most precious friend... I like all of them... Mostly the one-handeds.

For my special abilities... Let say that I'm very swift and fast. I can evade most of dangers...

For my distinguishing mark... I have a little black snake tattoo on my upper-arm.

I was born in a little village called Illidior. Demons attacked the village, devastating the huts, burning the stables and crushing whatsoever that was alive... My parents died in that attack, when I was 12 years old. When I saw the corpses of my mom and dad, I ran to the forest that was serrounding the village... lucky me, I didn't get eaten... I grew in the dark nature, seperated from my sister, that I knew, wasn't dead. About 7 years later, I got adapted to the forest and his creatures. I decided to begin my quest to my vengence, I felt I was ready... I traveled and traveled... From villages to towns, and from towns to villages... When I found my sister. We were very happy to see eachother, and found out that we had the same goal... And so we knew.... that there was only one way.... Be a vampire or a lycan. Whatever clan we'll be, we'll always be together, and fight on the same side, whatever the consequences will be. Vengence is ours...

...She finally became a lycan... A vile "friend" she had once betrayed her... or maybe helped her. She can now take vengence on the demons who killed her parents and destroyed her village... No one can stop her. She will protect her sister from any harm, eventhough she knew that she's a very good fighter.

Last edited by on Sun 26 Mar à 22:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

Became a Lycan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Became a Lycan   Became a Lycan EmptyThu 23 Mar à 20:35

*sighs* another one who can't follow the model, follow the model please okay, that's all I am asking, is it so hard. Also in the lycan presentation, i want to know how you became a lycan please.
Back to top Go down
http://www.misunderstoodpoet.deviantart.com
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2005-10-09

Became a Lycan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Became a Lycan   Became a Lycan EmptyFri 24 Mar à 4:08

Neutral ? But Selenia's presentation pretty much does follow the model... the only thing different is that her's doesn't have any subtitles

Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

Became a Lycan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Became a Lycan   Became a Lycan EmptyFri 24 Mar à 11:19

bah... As long she can put the part of the HOW she became a lycan, it will be better...
Back to top Go down
http://www.misunderstoodpoet.deviantart.com
Selenia Spawn

Selenia Spawn

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2005-10-10

Became a Lycan Empty
PostSubject: ...   Became a Lycan EmptySat 25 Mar à 22:35

Well... Go see in my human presentation, I just copy-pasted, and over there, there are two admins who said it was fine... Suspect anyway...

...She finally became a lycan... A vile "friend" she had once betrayed her... or maybe helped her. She can now take vengence on the demons who killed her parents and destroyed her village...
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2005-10-09

Became a Lycan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Became a Lycan   Became a Lycan EmptySat 25 Mar à 22:47

You might want to edit that detail about how you became a lycan in your first post... Villius has been very picky about presentations lately XD

Anyways, this will probably be my last post here... just in case Villius accuses me of flooding again Suspect
Back to top Go down
Phantom

Phantom

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-03-19

Became a Lycan Empty
PostSubject: Is it ok now?   Became a Lycan EmptyTue 11 Apr à 13:03

I arranged it… Is it ok now?
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya