Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unholy Night: Part II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zikku

Unholy Night: Part II Empty
PostSubject: Unholy Night: Part II   Unholy Night: Part II EmptySun 14 May à 14:30

Earlier this night, Zikku had met up with the creature that hates her most, and yet loves her most. For having the Lycaenia Disease, she believes it might have drawn the heart of Villius closer to her own. In the dark night of the Strahov Monastary, the deadly couple conversed, and she was invited here by Villius and his kind, gentle words of care.

Zikku opened the door slightly, and peeked into the old, victorian room of Villius. His bed chamber was brilliantly beautiful. It seemed like a wonderous place to live, sleep, dine, and spend meaningless time with nothing but yourself. But that was the room's only flaw. It only ever knew Villius living there. For a room to be such as beautiful as this, it never had a woman living in it.

She opened the door wider and slipped inside the room fully, completely awed by its beauty. She strode over to the side of the bed, one veiled in black to solidify itself from the rest of the room. She bent down towards the greatly detailed night-stand. A pretty little thing it was. It was painted black with all of its fine details were a brilliant shade of maroon. Maroon and black seemed to be the colour theme of the enchanted room.

Zikku stood up again. She ran her fingers along the long window sill. Her finger left a clear streak through the layer of dust that covered its ledge. She turned to face Villius, who stood clean in the doorway.

"It's very beautiful, mil'lord."
Back to top Go down
Nozomu

Nozomu

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2005-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Night: Part II   Unholy Night: Part II EmptySun 14 May à 23:39

"As are you, my lady"

Nozomu crouched on the window sill, opposite side oft he room where Zikku was. He shined a twisted smile at the beauitful woman. One arm dangled freely, barely inside the room, while the ohter held onto the bottom part of the window on what he balanced hismelf on.

"So how fair you, Villius?"
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Night: Part II   Unholy Night: Part II EmptyMon 29 May à 1:09

Zikku looked up at the creature in the window sill. If she was naught but lycan and elf, she would have needed to squint to see the details of his being that was enveloped in the moonlight that poured in the window of Villius Valya's room. To any mortal, he'd just be a complex silliouet design. The facial features of the thing that stood in this window was Nozomu, her sire lycan. For her hate, she'd rather not have to admit that he is her sire, in fact... she did not want to admit at all that she even had a sire, let alone... Nozomu.

"Admirable. The cat coughed up something other than mice and birds. 'Tis a mutt of its own heir."

The golden-haired elf did not smile. She made no expression at all.
Back to top Go down
Nozomu

Nozomu

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Night: Part II   Unholy Night: Part II EmptyMon 29 May à 1:26

Nozomu's smile disappeared. He stared at Zikku for quite some time, to cause the atmosphere of the room to become uneasy before he spoke.

"Now don't be like that, sweet Lady Kahn. Had you not remembered that you are married..."

Nozomu slipped off the window, and placed his feet on the carpeted floor. He took one step towards his bride.

"... to me?"
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Night: Part II   Unholy Night: Part II EmptyMon 29 May à 1:55

Zikku stared at Nozomu with nothing but disgust. She turned her head away with a scowl as her hair fell in front of her face; ashamed.

"It is not that I've forgotten. It is that I wish to forget. The marriage should not be considered legal, mil'lord, since it was not of my own free will that I had agreed to it. It was your bloody ring of cursed charm, it was."

Zikku stood completely still. She no longer wished her face to be seen in such shame as she was of this bound marriage.
Back to top Go down
Nozomu

Nozomu

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Night: Part II   Unholy Night: Part II EmptyMon 29 May à 3:12

Nozomu took another step forward towards Zikku. He stared at her for some time. He glanced over at Villius, which seemed to do nothing.

"My sweet, sweet, darling. Do not be so harsh to your sire..."

He lifted his hand to Zikku's face and pushed her hair aside and behind her long ear. He lightly caressed her cheek.

"My beautiful soft wolf. I made you. You could not resist me anyhow. This..."

Nozomu shot a nasty look at Villius, still in the doorway.

"vampire is nothing of importance. He is just some blood-sucking corpse with nothing in his future except emptiness .... and blood. I don't understand why women are attracted to this attrocious dead things. Besides... his style of clothes is off."

Nozomu slid his hand under Zikku's chin, forcing her to look him in the eyes. He leaned forward to were her eyes were just barely in focus.

"Don't be stupid, Zikku. Vampires and lycans are never to be, and never will be as long as my heart beats."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Night: Part II   Unholy Night: Part II Empty

Back to top Go down

Unholy Night: Part II
Page 1 of 1