Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Along the Riverbank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nozomu

Nozomu

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2005-10-11

Along the Riverbank Empty
PostSubject: Along the Riverbank   Along the Riverbank EmptyWed 12 Oct à 0:00

Nozomu carries Zikku in his arms. He places her gently next to a large willow tree while she is still sleeping. He sits down next to her lovely, unconscience body and watches her sleep. He looks up at the darkened sky and watches for the moon, hoping it is not full tonight.
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Along the Riverbank   Along the Riverbank EmptyWed 12 Oct à 0:09

---Dreaming---

Zikku walks aimlessly in a black, shapeless room, looking for any sign of light. After a certain step, the floor beneathe her disinigrated and she fell. Screaming and screaming, but not a sound is heard. Zikku lands on a thick patch of hardened grass. With her back aching, she struggled to get up and right up in her face was a bright, white circle. A full moon. She stumbled backwards. A dog-like creature jumped in front of her and growled at the moon as if it was an enemy. Zikku watched a near-by tree strip its own branch and fly right at the dog, whipping it, tearing it of it's skin. She had empathy for this creature. Zikku stood up with her body aching and tried to yell at these trees and the moon who were harassing the dog, but yet again, no sound was heard. Finally, Zikku ran out and hugged the dog who was now curled up on the ground bleeding. The tree did not stop, it slashed Zikku along the back, aiming for the dog though. Clenching her teeth, she kicked her foot up in the air to stop the next branch, but it grabbed her by the foot and hung her upsidedown. Another branch darted right at her and stabbed through her shoulder. Then it stabbed her in the stomach

---End Of Dream---
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Along the Riverbank   Along the Riverbank EmptyWed 12 Oct à 0:21

Zikku lays quietly for the most part next to the tree. Her dream haunting her during her rest. Her facial expression changes, her face is suddenly sullen. It changed again, to express some sort of agony. Her mouth opened, then closed. She rolled a bit to the side with her teeth clenched, breathing heavily as she slept. Zikku layed still. Suddenly, she coughed up a pool of blood. Her mouth bleed down her chin and cheeks and over her neck. She coughed up some more blood a second time. Her cloak started to soak some of it up, staining part of it.

Zikku's eyes flickered open and she sat up, her head still pounding furiously; as if waking up from being drunk.
Back to top Go down
Nozomu

Nozomu

PostSubject: Re: Along the Riverbank   Along the Riverbank EmptyWed 12 Oct à 0:25

Nozomu looks over at Zikku.

"Good morning, Angel"

He said smiling. He places his hand on the top of her head and caresses her hair.

*Such a lovely woman. She'd make a wonderful wife for me, even though she is an elf*.
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Along the Riverbank   Along the Riverbank EmptyWed 12 Oct à 17:16

Zikku stares at Nozomu coldly. She brings her arm up and knocks his hand off of her head.
"Who do you think you are touching me like this? You have no right!"

Zikku looks around. Her eyes widen at the thought of them not being at the tavern any longer.

"Where have you taken me? WHY have you taken me? I demand to know at once!"
Back to top Go down
Nozomu

Nozomu

PostSubject: Re: Along the Riverbank   Along the Riverbank EmptySat 15 Oct à 19:29

Nozomu smiles sweetly at her.

"Lady Zikku, I just love your little temper tantrums. Besides, you are going to be my wife. I can caress your hair any way I like. And to answer your other question; we are on the bank of Vltava River, right where I am going to propose to you, and you will accept."
Nozomu pulls out a very elaborate ring from his back pocket and holds it out in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Along the Riverbank   Along the Riverbank EmptySat 15 Oct à 19:37

Zikku scoots back a bit, staring at the ring.

"What makes you think I will accept your offer?"

She brings her knees up to her chest and wraps her arms around them. *Why do I seem to end up in disasters like this? First a stalker who was a murderer, then a drunken guy who GOT murdered, now some creep who's looking for a wife. Ugh, disaster follows me everywhere!*
Back to top Go down
Nozomu

Nozomu

PostSubject: Re: Along the Riverbank   Along the Riverbank EmptySat 15 Oct à 19:43

Nozomu turns the ring's midnight-blue gem towards her.

"Just look at it, isn't it beautiful?"

The ring's gem starts to swirl in a circle as Zikku's eyes mimic the gem's movement.
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Along the Riverbank   Along the Riverbank EmptySat 15 Oct à 19:51

(For all the people who are reading these, let me just tell you that I got a private message from Nozomu which says thus:
Subject: This ring
Zikku, m'love...
This ring I hold in my hand has a special power. It makes you reply to any question that I say, and it makes you say what I want you to say. You are temporarily under my control if you look at it, and you are completely under my control for as long as it is activated when on your finger. You cannot physically take the ring off yourself. Either somebody who loves you takes it off, or me. It can NOT be broken.
Just so you guys won't get lost during these posts.)

Zikku's eyes start to swirl the same colour blue as the gem on the ring.

"Yes, the ring is beautiful"
Back to top Go down
Nozomu

Nozomu

PostSubject: Re: Along the Riverbank   Along the Riverbank EmptySat 15 Oct à 19:55

Nozomu closes his eyes and smiles.

"Good, my dear. Now, what is noticed first about me?"
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Along the Riverbank   Along the Riverbank EmptySat 15 Oct à 19:58

Zikku's eyes continue to swirl and mimick the design on the ring.

"Your piercings..."

Zikku said this with no feeling in her voice. Her eyes focused on the colour-changing ring.
Back to top Go down
Nozomu

Nozomu

PostSubject: Re: Along the Riverbank   Along the Riverbank EmptySat 15 Oct à 20:06

Nozomu's smile remains on his face and he opens his eyes.

"Very good, sweetheart. Now for your favorite question. Will you marry me?"
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Along the Riverbank   Along the Riverbank EmptySat 15 Oct à 20:09

Zikku takes a while to reply. Her body shakes slightly, her mental mind trying to take over again; trying to free herself from the ring's spell...

"Yes, my'lord... I will marry you"

The ring's magick wins.
Back to top Go down
Nozomu

Nozomu

PostSubject: Re: Along the Riverbank   Along the Riverbank EmptySat 15 Oct à 20:15

Nozomu smiles into her swirling blue eyes.

"I am very glad you accepted"

He takes her right hand and and slips the ring onto her ring-finger as a token of their new marriage. He kisses her cheek and whispers "zynthas" ('zynthas' is the word that I use to activate and deactivate the ring. It only works when I say it). The ring deactivates, but is permanently on her finger now.
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Along the Riverbank   Along the Riverbank EmptySat 15 Oct à 20:28

Zikku has the new ring on her finger. Her eyes return to normal. She blinks several times. With a disgusted look on her face she stares coldly once more at Nozomu.

"What they hell did you just do?"
Back to top Go down
Nozomu

Nozomu

PostSubject: Re: Along the Riverbank   Along the Riverbank EmptySat 15 Oct à 20:34

"Nothing too dramatic, my dear. We were just married. Here, let us go somewhere to show off our joining. Maybe to party. I know, lets find us somewhere that we can hold a honeymoon."

Nozomu smiles.

"And if you disagree or toss another one of your dear temper tantrums, i can always just say... 'zynthas' ... "
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Along the Riverbank   Along the Riverbank EmptySat 15 Oct à 20:38

Zikku scowls at him right before the ring takes over her mental state again. The ring's gem starts to swirl at the same rate as the blue in her eyes do.
Back to top Go down
Nozomu

Nozomu

PostSubject: Re: Along the Riverbank   Along the Riverbank EmptySat 15 Oct à 21:02

Nozomu smiles and leans forward. He places his hand on the back of Zikku's head and brings her face close to his. He kisses her passionately, then comes off.

"Lets go to the town square, there should be a lot of people there."
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Along the Riverbank   Along the Riverbank EmptySat 15 Oct à 21:04

Zikku closes her swirling, blue eyes and nods.

"Yes, my lord."

Zikku and Nozomu leave for the Old Town Square.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Along the Riverbank   Along the Riverbank Empty

Back to top Go down

Along the Riverbank
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Heaven :: Prague's Countryside :: Vltava River-
Jump to: