Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

can I have a drink?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2005-10-10

can I have a drink? Empty
PostSubject: can I have a drink?   can I have a drink? EmptyFri 14 Oct à 23:02

Liliana entered in the tavern. It was quite noisy, but welcoming. She took a sit and listen to people around her.
Back to top Go down
http://zombiesxatexmyxpublishing.piczo.com/?preview=y&cr=3&a
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2005-10-09

PostSubject: Re: can I have a drink?   can I have a drink? EmptySat 15 Oct à 17:57

Anara walks in shortly after. "I'm glad that we came here. It was getting pretty cold outside..." Anara looks around in the tavern. *So many people here... they are all very unique.* "It's very interesting how everyone in this city is so different, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: can I have a drink?   can I have a drink? EmptySat 15 Oct à 20:38

Liliana watch the people around her.
" Yes, it's really interesting. Everybody is different, they have so much secrets...like this city. It's so strange, those creatures in the night, those horrible murders..."
She shiver as she remember when she found the bloody and disabled body of her cousin.
" If your interested about this, there is a great book about this, with full of images....So, what bring's you to Prague?"
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: can I have a drink?   can I have a drink? EmptySat 15 Oct à 22:59

Anara thinks about what brought her to this city. It was only recently that she arrived here, yet she was already fascinated by the city. "I've been wandering in many towns for a while, and when I came across Prague, there was something different. I felt the presences of the night creatures. I was... drawn to this city. I wanted to know more about them." Anara pauses. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: can I have a drink?   can I have a drink? EmptySun 16 Oct à 3:02

" I arrived at Prague two years ago with my sister. We were walking when we discoverd Prague, the city of misteries and the darkest one too. We were immediatly attrated by it. I was 17 years old. My sister and I sent those creatures and decided to stay. My past is too dismal and bloody...Forgive me, but it's still hard for me to talk about it. I hope I will be able to do it soon. But I feel that I can thrust you." She sigh.
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: can I have a drink?   can I have a drink? EmptySun 16 Oct à 22:07

"It's ok, I understand. My past is also tragic." Anara looks away. It has been three years since the tragic events happened, and Anara still cannot bear to remember them. *Maybe someday I will be able to cope with my troubling past.*

Anara looks at Liliana again. "You can sense auras, right? You may have potential to become a spell caster like me."
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: can I have a drink?   can I have a drink? EmptySun 16 Oct à 22:22

" Maybe. I can feel people's feelings too. I've also started to practice mind reading, but I'm not really good.You're pretty good in magic, I can sense it.
What kind of magic are you practicing?" Liliana look quickly around her to see if somebody was listening to them.
" And did you meet one of those strange creatures?..."
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: can I have a drink?   can I have a drink? EmptySun 16 Oct à 23:57

"My main ability in magic is the ability to commune with the elements, which enables me to use them to aid me. I can also sense people's auras, which can help me feel their emotions. However, I am not very good at it, since the results tend to be very vague."

Anara looks around, wondering if one of the night creatures was in the crowd of people. "I have encountered a vampire before, in the park. The vampire's aura is very different from human auras." (That thread is still ongoing, so I may edit this later.)
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: can I have a drink?   can I have a drink? EmptyMon 17 Oct à 0:23

"Interesting....Vampires you said? If they are vampires....Did you heard about the old legend of the eternal battle of vampires and werewolf, or lycan?" It was starting to be clear. Those creatures where vampires and werewolves.
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: can I have a drink?   can I have a drink? EmptyMon 17 Oct à 0:36

"I think I have heard a little about the legend. However, most of the villages that I've travelled to were not very mysterious like this one, so I only heard parts of it. I assume that the Library has a book about it?"

Anara looks around again. *I wonder if I've met a Lycan yet and I don't realize it?*
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: can I have a drink?   can I have a drink? EmptyMon 17 Oct à 0:46

" It's so amazing how humans can be blind! Vampires and werewolves are living in this city, maybe even standing in front of us and we still don't see them!" Liliana was boilling, her brain was running faster that ever. Her eyes were shinning of exitment.
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: can I have a drink?   can I have a drink? EmptyTue 18 Oct à 0:18

"To most humans, it is probably not very obvious that these night creatures exist. Most of them look similar to humans on the outside. However, to people like us that sense auras, we are able to tell the difference pretty easily." Anara thinks about the legend that Liliana mentioned. "Where did you hear about that legend? It sounds interesting."
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: can I have a drink?   can I have a drink? EmptyTue 18 Oct à 0:46

" Well, in different villages beside Prague, in Prague and in some book at the library. People around this city are pretty scare about it and say it is cursed. I've maybe seen a vampire but never a lycan. It's really releasing to talk about his. I couldn't really talk about it with other persons."
Back to top Go down
Vivian N

PostSubject: Re: can I have a drink?   can I have a drink? EmptyWed 19 Oct à 22:42

(nvm Ana I found the place ^^)

Vivian walks up to the Tavern when she was walking pass, and saw the building

*Neat place... I wonder what might be inside...*

She knocks on the door

Last edited by on Wed 19 Oct à 23:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: can I have a drink?   can I have a drink? EmptyWed 19 Oct à 23:11

Liliana hear the door open and look at it. * Strange, there are still people coming in the tavern at this time*. She look at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Vivian N

PostSubject: Re: can I have a drink?   can I have a drink? EmptyWed 19 Oct à 23:14

(oh, i see... oops, sorry for the mistake)

"Oh, hello there Miss. I kind of got lost, this is a very confusing place... Would you mind if I could come in?"
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: can I have a drink?   can I have a drink? EmptyWed 19 Oct à 23:25

" Why not? After all, I'm not the owner of the tavern" The girl was seeming normal, but something in her wasn't normal.
Back to top Go down
Vivian N

PostSubject: Re: can I have a drink?   can I have a drink? EmptyWed 19 Oct à 23:44

"wow, really? Thank you Miss"

Vivian walks into the tavern, and looks around

"Wow, nice place... I should come here more often. Do you know who's the owner miss?"

*Nice lady... doesn't seem that bad. I'll just relax a bit here*
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: can I have a drink?   can I have a drink? EmptyWed 19 Oct à 23:49

" No, sorry. Can I help you?" She was feeling king of suspicious, bu after all...She do not look bad...
Back to top Go down
Vivian N

PostSubject: Re: can I have a drink?   can I have a drink? EmptyWed 19 Oct à 23:54

"Yes please, may I have something to drink? I'm very thirsty"

*She doesn't seem to trust me... maybe being a vampire does have its downside... too noticable.... oh well...*
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: can I have a drink?   can I have a drink? EmptyThu 20 Oct à 0:05

" I'll comand it for you if you want. What would you like to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Vivian N

PostSubject: Re: can I have a drink?   can I have a drink? EmptyThu 20 Oct à 0:17

" Oops, I keep forgetting you don't work here, I am so sorry...What drink would you recommand, I'm not really knowledgeable on all the drinks here?"
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: can I have a drink?   can I have a drink? EmptyThu 20 Oct à 0:25

(Sorry for not responding for a while)

Anara looked at the woman who just walked in.

*Her aura seems similar to that vampire that I met before... I wonder if she's one of them too?*

"There's a list of drinks written on the wall over there..." She points to the menu written on the wall to Anara's right.

*If she's a vampire, will she be hostile like the other one?*
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: can I have a drink?   can I have a drink? EmptyThu 20 Oct à 0:45

Liliana look at her. *She's maybe one of them....Her aura is not like the normal human one. I wish I could be better in telepathie to ask Anara....*
"So...What's your name? You're new at Prague? I've never saw you before."
Back to top Go down
Vivian N

PostSubject: Re: can I have a drink?   can I have a drink? EmptyFri 21 Oct à 2:33

"Oh, I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself, how rude of me. My name is Vivian Night. I'm new around here, that's why I get lost so many times" Laughs "Hold on, let me just order a drink"

Vivian orders some water while she took a seat

*These two are better than I thought... I wonder if Miss Liliana thinks I'm a vampire or a Lycan... Probably a vampire... I think they were just talking about vampires when I came in... wow, such great time i came at (sacasium)*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can I have a drink?   can I have a drink? Empty

Back to top Go down

can I have a drink?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Heaven :: Prague City :: Artheus's Tavern-
Jump to: