Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hm...Bonjour...Comment allez-vous?...Here is my presentation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vincent-

Hm...Bonjour...Comment allez-vous?...Here is my presentation Empty
PostSubject: Hm...Bonjour...Comment allez-vous?...Here is my presentation   Hm...Bonjour...Comment allez-vous?...Here is my presentation EmptyFri 2 Sep à 0:05

Last Name : Valius

First Name: Vincent

Mental: Dark, secret, and not very talkative...

Physical Apperearence:I am a tall man, around 6'4", I have long black hair, and ludic dark blue eyes...As dark as the night.......I also have pale colored skin, almost white as the fragile shell of an egg...I am quite masculine......That's what I look like

Favorite Weapon: I have fashioned myself a weapon based upon one that's in the historical context...It's called 'The Kadaji' and it can cut through anything instantly...It was used by an ancient Samurai in Feudal Japan...It was passed down from generation to generation..and I finally inhereted it...

Abilities: My ability....I have no special ability...Except when I walk..the place that i'm in seems to get depressed...

Distinguishing mark: My dark blue eyes, the scar on my face, and my heart...And black japanese symbols all along the sides of my body, and a scar on my upper left ribcage in the shape of an 'X'...

History: Born underneath the stars during the last planetary alignment... My parents were killed by some form of hunter...and ever since then all I could think about was revenge...And then it hit me...I knew what kind of hunters they were...I mean...at first I thought that they were just animal hunters...But as the years progressed...They truth became more and more obvious...They were 'Protectors of Mortals'....Or so I heard...And ever since i found out...I've been searching for my purposein life...My search has lead me to the valiant city of Prague...And yet...I continue my search [To be continued]

Last edited by on Sat 3 Sep à 21:40; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blood Raven
Pure Blood Vampire
Blood Raven

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2005-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Hm...Bonjour...Comment allez-vous?...Here is my presentation   Hm...Bonjour...Comment allez-vous?...Here is my presentation EmptyFri 2 Sep à 0:11

Bonjour bienvenue parmi nous

Hello Welcome Here Wink
Back to top Go down
http://darkheaven.heavenforum.com
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

PostSubject: Welcome here...   Hm...Bonjour...Comment allez-vous?...Here is my presentation EmptyFri 2 Sep à 0:17

Welcome here, nice character. I wonder what you will be
Back to top Go down
http://www.misunderstoodpoet.deviantart.com
Vincent-

PostSubject: Re: Hm...Bonjour...Comment allez-vous?...Here is my presentation   Hm...Bonjour...Comment allez-vous?...Here is my presentation EmptyFri 2 Sep à 19:39

Blood Raven wrote:
Bonjour bienvenue parmi nous

Hello Welcome Here Wink

Merci beucoup... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Vincent-

PostSubject: Re: Welcome here...   Hm...Bonjour...Comment allez-vous?...Here is my presentation EmptyFri 2 Sep à 19:40

Villius_Valya wrote:
Welcome here, nice character. I wonder what you will be
Thank you...And that is up to you, Mi'lord...
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Hm...Bonjour...Comment allez-vous?...Here is my presentation   Hm...Bonjour...Comment allez-vous?...Here is my presentation EmptyTue 6 Sep à 18:05

I am intrigued by you. I would like to know more about your history. I am naturally drawn to mysterious things, I hope you won't disapoint me. Shall we meet sometime?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hm...Bonjour...Comment allez-vous?...Here is my presentation   Hm...Bonjour...Comment allez-vous?...Here is my presentation Empty

Back to top Go down

Hm...Bonjour...Comment allez-vous?...Here is my presentation
Page 1 of 1