Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....

Go down 
+3
Arisa
Villius Valya
Liliana Spawn
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2005-10-10

Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... Empty
PostSubject: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... EmptyFri 2 Dec à 21:46

Liliana entered in the opera and was suprised. The decoration was wonderful and she could hardly reconise the opera. For the occasion, she was wearing a black and red dress(medieval style) and a mask with black feathers on. Her costume was contrsting with her white hair and bright two-coloured eyes. People around her were wearing beatiful costumes and masks. She look at her dress. * Wow, it feel so starnge to wear a dress, so much time pass since last time I put one.*

Last edited by on Fri 23 Dec à 17:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://zombiesxatexmyxpublishing.piczo.com/?preview=y&cr=3&a
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... EmptyWed 21 Dec à 22:02

Zikku walked through the entrance doors and handed her ticket to the man in the uniform. She walked a few paces before 2, fairly tall men grabbed her by the arms and rushed her into the back behind the stage. Zikku squirmed in their grasps, but her attempts her useless.

Before long, she realized she was being stripped down by many women. Zikku tried to cover herself, but instead, they held different colours and designs of cloths and fabrics to her pale, snow-like skin.

The ladies started to work on creating the gown around her. Zikku was dazed...

*This is really wierd. Ugh, I guess this is what happens when I come without a fancy dress...*

When they finished, Zikku found herself in a floor-length, black dress. It was sleeveless; only having straps over her bare, white shoulders. The gown followed her curvs in an elegant design. Black, glittery lace layed over the lower half of the dress, starting above her hips.

She had a light, black, silk mask resting across her eyes, but still had gallant holes cut out for her dim, hazel eyes to be seen. Small, fuzzy feathers out-lined the outer rim over her ears. Her identity would be safe for as long as she wore this mask.

The shoes were of short heels, only about an inch an a half. Any higher and she wouldn't be able to walk. A small black strap went over her toes, while another one crossed over that one and around her ankle.

Zikku took a few steps, self-teaching herself how to walk in the dress and heels. Only a few seconds were needed, and she was a pro. The ladies helped her out of the back and introduced her again into the giant opera theatre.

Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... Zikkumascarade9ge.th

Last edited by on Wed 28 Dec à 22:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... EmptyWed 21 Dec à 23:44

Liliana was still admiring the different costumes and fancy dresses. *Wow!...So much color!XD* As she was walking, she hit Zikku's shoulder. "Oh! sorry!..." She stare at her. Her hidded face was telling her something.
" Did we ever meet eachother before?..."
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... EmptyThu 22 Dec à 14:47

Zikku stumbled on her high heels for a moment, then caught her balance. She patted Liliana's shoulder.

"Oh, je m'excusez! I'm clumsy with shoes like these. I'm just fine. Are you ok?"

Zikku almost recognized her voice from the hospital. She lifted up her mask a little bit to show who she is.

"I'm Zikku Kahn, and you?"
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... EmptyThu 22 Dec à 20:52

Liliana reconize Zikku. She gave a quick look around her. "I'm Liliana Spawn. Remember me? Are you ok Zikku? You look stressed, something's wrong?"
The musiciens went on the scene and the music started.
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... EmptyFri 23 Dec à 0:03

Zikku slipped her mask back on quickly.

"Yes, I remember you. (and I'm ok). How've you been?"
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... EmptyFri 23 Dec à 0:05

Villius was already in the Black Raven Opera, watching the people in it from the stairs. He was all dressed in beautiful black clothes and had a white mask. His hair was tighted up in a pony tail. Slowly walking down the stairs, Villis could sense the presence of a lycan in the opera.

*Where this lycan could be*

To many people was in the Black Raven Opera to tell. He was keeping walking, like a perfect gentlemen, he saluted the ladies a graceful way.

Through every womens, he could see a beautiful one in a black dress (Zikku), he walked to her but he have alost lose her in the middle of the crowd when she was keeping on walking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.misunderstoodpoet.deviantart.com
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... EmptyFri 23 Dec à 0:10

"I'll go get you some punch"

Zikku smiled at Liliana and walked over to the table, drapped with a white cloth. She took two cups and sat them side-by-side on the table. Zikku used the spoon to pour some into the cups.

Zikku had put the spoon back into the bowl as it was, then picked up the two cups.

*I'm so glad that I don't have any gloves, heh*

She carefully brought them back to Liliana and handed her one to continue their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2005-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... EmptyFri 23 Dec à 1:31

Walks into the Black Raven Opera. *Wow... I wonder if I'll see anyone I know...* Walks around uneasy.
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... EmptyFri 23 Dec à 1:59

"Thank you for the punch." Liliana drank a little and suddently felt something, a presence in the opera. A presence much stronger then the humans ones. She maked a graceful move with her hand. "Say that nothing happened since the last time we saw each other would be lying. There's always action at Prague. " She sight. " And you, tell me, nothing new?" She discretly touch the handle of her dagger who was hidden in her belt, annoyed by the presence. Liliana touch the spirit of a bat to see by his eyes. The opera was full of costumed person. But there was one aura who was way more powerful and glowing than others. A slended man dressed with black clothes with a with mask to hide his face. She came back to herself. "I think somebody is surching for you..."
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2005-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... EmptyFri 23 Dec à 2:09

Anara arrives at the mascarade wearing an elegant and long black dress. Her hair was flowing freely, instead of having the headdress she sometimes wears. Her mask concealed most of her face, so it was a little hard to recognize her, besides the blue highlights in her hair.

*This place is very crowded. I'll probably see some people I know.*
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... EmptyFri 23 Dec à 2:16

Walks around. She fumbled with her mask. *Damn thing. Why won't you be nice to me...* She finally figured out the mask and got it to stay in place.
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... EmptyFri 23 Dec à 3:22

As Anara became accustomed to the many people around her, she could feel some familiar auras. She could pinpoint their direction, but walking to the source of the auras would be nearly impossible with this many people. Anara continued to look around, and as she walked, she bumped into Zikku. Thankfully, it didn't spill Zikku's drink.

"Oh! Sorry, I didn't see you there."

She was able to identify Zikku's aura faintly, but it had... changed. Because of this, Anara wasn't sure who it was.
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... EmptyFri 23 Dec à 17:11

Liliana was kind of suprised to meet so much person.
"We're at a mascarade and everybody is reconizing eachother!" She look at Zikku and then at Anara. "Nice to see you Anara, how are you?" Liliana liked Anara's name because it was remembering her the elfique word "anar" which mean sun.
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... EmptyFri 23 Dec à 17:35

Wanders sighlently through the room. *Hmmm.... Why must I be so shy.. Oh well. I guess I'll just enjoy watcing as I usally do.* Lets a light smile play on her face.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... EmptyFri 23 Dec à 18:19

Many people that Villius have met before where in this place, from where he was, the vampire was looking silently at the women he have noticed before (its Zikku for the people who doesn't know). Some lady and some gentlemen was walking next to him, respectfuly, Villius saluted them as they did the mouvement back to him. He did some step to get closer to the women, but he had no idea about who she was.

He finaly got close to her, she was with some other womens.

"How do you find this night ladies" Said Villius softly to them.

They turned to look at who was talking to them and the vampire saluted them like a gentlemen would do.

(to everyones : this could be a major thing, i would like if you could all do post who are more than 3 lines... 5 at least would be great, this message isnt't for everyones)
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... EmptyFri 23 Dec à 19:16

Liliana turn back, suprised. "Oh, Bonjour Sir." *I should have knew.* [i]Liliana looked at Zikku. *Think he is here for her. This night is promising to be special...* The crowd was moving around them like one person.

Last edited by on Sat 24 Dec à 17:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... EmptySat 24 Dec à 2:00

Anara didn't recognize Villius because of his mask, but she feels that she met this man sometime before. But as to when and where, Anara wasn't sure.

"Oh, hello sir."

Anara noticed that Liliana was looking at Zikku. She wasn't completely sure as to why, but Anara still sensed the difference in Zikku's aura.

*Her aura has some traits that are similar to Nozomu. Is it because he attacked her? Or maybe... nah, I'll think about it later.*

Last edited by on Mon 2 Jan à 23:00; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... EmptySat 24 Dec à 2:32

Looking at them slightly, Villius had mostly his attention on the beautiful women he noticed earlier (Zikku).

"Yes.. probably.."

Simply said Villius. He wasn't really interested by what she was telling him but by the anglic women in dress who was stading infront of him.

*She's beautiful but then again... she look so familiar... do i know her... and then... i don't know if i should stay here to much... there's a lycan around her... which is no good for me... i don't have my sword...*

Has the music softly began Villius looked at the women and handed her his hand.

"Would you give me the pleasure to dance with me my lady?"

(Okay for the people who didn't got the concept of it its a maskarade which mean we ALL have mask, so we dont know who is who okay unless we tell the person)
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... EmptySat 24 Dec à 6:33

Zikku looked at Villius. She didn't recognize him as the rude and insultive man that jumped off the tower before.

*At least this man has more courtesy than the last*

She handed her cup to Anara, since she is the nearest person. Zikku curtsied slightly in acknowledgment of the gesture.

"Of course, my sire"

She placed her hand in his.
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... EmptySat 24 Dec à 16:33

Liliana watch Zikku dissapear with the man in the crowd. *Well, I hope she will have fun.* She looked at Anara. '' Guess we're just the two of us now...'' She finished her punch. '' Do you want some punch Anara?''
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... EmptySat 24 Dec à 17:19

Gracefully holding the women hand, Villius walked with her in the middle of the room where some people was dancing. He looked at her silently then took her other hand, dancing with her like a dancing god on a cloud.

The women wasn't a bad dancer either, she was able to follow Villius lead.

"You are really good my lady"

"Thank you"
Said Zikku

*I've heard her voice before... maybe i am wrong... maybe its her...*

Villius was just dancing with the angel.

(Another lil thing... this time its about the avatar, when all of you began, i asked for an avatar who look like your character, Liliana, i dont think that your character have wings)
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... EmptySat 24 Dec à 17:44

"Sure, I'll have some punch."

Anara looked at the crowd of people while Liliana was getting her the punch. So far, there was no one else that she recognized, but the man dancing with Zikku seemed a little familiar. Liliana handed the punch to Anara.

"Thank you."

(I'm going to change that post I made earlier, so that it would fit with the concept of a mascarade. Thank you for clearing things up, Villius.)
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... EmptySat 24 Dec à 20:59

Zikku danced with this unknown, but somehow familiar, man. She easily followed his steps without tripping over the heels [more because she practiced earlier]. Zikku stared at him with an intense glare, her mind almost dying to see who the wonderful dancer was.

It was as if the sounds of their hearts was the music itself, dancing to no other beat than it. The graceful movements of them was the bow playing on the violin strings so elegantly, fast or slow; didn't matter, it looked beautiful both ways.

*I don't think anything can ruin tonight...*
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... EmptySat 24 Dec à 22:16

She stands off to the side watching people come and go. She really did enjoy watching the people dance. She moved to the table where the punch was. She saw two other young women standing there.

"Hello."

*I wonder how many more people will come to the Mascarade...*

Gets herself a glass of punch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Heaven :: Prague City :: Black Raven Opera-
Jump to: