Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nathaniel Hi! hi! hi! (I love to say that)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathanie

Nathaniel Hi! hi! hi! (I love to say that) Empty
PostSubject: Nathaniel Hi! hi! hi! (I love to say that)   Nathaniel Hi! hi! hi! (I love to say that) EmptyTue 27 Dec à 15:45

Last Name : Flitz (Not true... Not his real last name...)
First Name: Nathaniel

Mental: He's somebody calm and polite. He has good ways to speak and to act, always respectfull toward the person who talks to him. He never forgets "sir" or "please" or "thanks". Well, he's very polite, even if he one of the aristocratic line (which he's not at the top of).

Physical Apperearence: He's pretty, like everyone, he's very tall, what impose the respect and sometimes, fear! He has beautiful blue eyes and black hair, what increases his beauty and his special blue eyes. Even if he's pretty, he doesn't like girls (who like him!) because he has things more important to do (maybe his way to the crown...). He's 16/17. (You can look at the picture but it isn't a very good picture... It has wings but my character doesn't!!) Habitually, he sacres people with his tatoos under his eyes and his heigth but he's not that much scary!

Favorite Weapon: His 5 little daggers and his long blade, not in silver. He always carries them on his back

Abilities: He thinks faster and better than everybody (well, humans). He has a rare intelligence and that's why he can succeed to the King... Maybe...

Distinguishing mark: He has tatoos under his eyes made by himself. That scares people too!

History: He was born into an ordinary family and it's by his intelligence that he made it enter in the aristocratic line. He wants to continue his way to the crown, by plans and whatever can be helpful for him.
His strengh is not the best in the world, that's why he prefers his intelligence.
His mother is a human, his father a half-blood vampire. His father didn't kill his mother because he was in love with her and, he was a half-blood vampire so, he prefers blood of others victims.
So, in short, Nathaniel is a quarter-vampire. He hates that fact and tries in vain to change it, even if he cannot change it! He hates her mother and wants to kill her because, according to him, it's the reason why he's a bastard (I know, it sounds vulgaire as word, but I don't have any others words to explain myself!)
However, because he's a quarter-vampire, he can play his human role almost perfectly. Sometimes, strange stories and rumors are about Nathaniel but, people don't care about them. They like Nathaniel and young girls love him so, for people, Nathaniel si the perfect King and want him to be their King.
He WILL be the King.
But for now, he's only the intendant...

Last edited by on Sat 31 Dec à 3:01; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2005-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel Hi! hi! hi! (I love to say that)   Nathaniel Hi! hi! hi! (I love to say that) EmptyTue 27 Dec à 17:46

loool, I like your caracter Very Happy Welcome on darkheaven!
(you better make your story longer or Villius will be madXD!)
Back to top Go down
http://zombiesxatexmyxpublishing.piczo.com/?preview=y&cr=3&a
Nathanie

PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel Hi! hi! hi! (I love to say that)   Nathaniel Hi! hi! hi! (I love to say that) EmptyTue 27 Dec à 18:15

Ohhhhhhhh... pale pale As I always say it: "Mad Matter!"

I even don't know what it means but I like to say it... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Okay, story, story...

Okay, here my story:

Nathaniel was born in a rich and distinsguish family (that's him who made it entered in the aristocratic line and made it rich).
He's a human even if sometimes... people think he's a little bit too strange to be human... But, because he's rich, pretty and intelligent, people don't ask him what is wrong about him, because they are too shy or too afraid of him.
He wants to get the King's crown and WILL obtain it, just as he wants it and people say it.

Is it enough? Because, I don't want to break all the suspens!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel Hi! hi! hi! (I love to say that)   Nathaniel Hi! hi! hi! (I love to say that) EmptyTue 27 Dec à 18:33

lol, that's long enough. Welcome to Dark Heaven! That is a nice picture, by the way! bounce

Zikku stares at "mad matter" ..... um..... does it have anything to do with "mad hatter?"
Back to top Go down
Nathanie

PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel Hi! hi! hi! (I love to say that)   Nathaniel Hi! hi! hi! (I love to say that) EmptyTue 27 Dec à 19:48

Thanks! I knew that it was a good picture and that's why I took it anyway! lol

*I love to say anyway and bi the way too!!!*

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yeah, that's Mad Hatter! I'm sorry! My mistake! lol But what it means?

*i prefer to say Mad Matter... I don't know why but I prefer it!*

Oh, I almost forgot!

Nathaniel is a bastard! Yeah, really! I know it can sound some kinda vulgaire, but I don't have any other word to explain myself!

His mother's a human and his father's a half-blood vampire. So, Nathaniel is a quarter-vampire! lol Very Happy Razz Razz

His father didn't kill her mother because he was in love with her and, because he was half-blood, he didn't feel that much the call of blood. He prefered blood of other ordinary people.
Nathaniel is a quarter-vampire, with impure blood, and know it and want to change it, even if he cannot!
That's why he plays so well his human's role!
He also wants to kill her mother because, according to him, she's the reason why is a bastard.
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel Hi! hi! hi! (I love to say that)   Nathaniel Hi! hi! hi! (I love to say that) EmptyTue 27 Dec à 20:33

lol! The Mad Hatter is the crazy guy the loves tea in the story of Alice In Wonderland!

Question... Do you have ADHD?
bounce
Back to top Go down
Nathanie

PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel Hi! hi! hi! (I love to say that)   Nathaniel Hi! hi! hi! (I love to say that) EmptyTue 27 Dec à 20:41

Ahh okay, thanks! I understand now! It's because I usually speak in Fremch but it's okay for me to talk in English. silent Well... i suppose taht my English is good... Is it good? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Question I read Alice in Wonderland in French, not in English, that's why I didn't know what was the Mad Hatter!

What is ADHD??
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel Hi! hi! hi! (I love to say that)   Nathaniel Hi! hi! hi! (I love to say that) EmptyTue 27 Dec à 20:54

lol! Your English is very good, Nate (don't mind if I call you that Surprised )

ADHD - Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder

its when you're too hyper....
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel Hi! hi! hi! (I love to say that)   Nathaniel Hi! hi! hi! (I love to say that) EmptyTue 27 Dec à 21:05

Alright my turn to make comment on your presentation. The presentation is hmm okay but there's a few things that you should change in it. The useless thing that you who shouldnt be in your presentation. You should also make your history be longer... its at least 10 lines if i am right... your avatar. it have wings, you are human. human doesn't have wings... i guess its all.. this is the last reply to your post... i hate flood in presentation part.
Back to top Go down
http://www.misunderstoodpoet.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel Hi! hi! hi! (I love to say that)   Nathaniel Hi! hi! hi! (I love to say that) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nathaniel Hi! hi! hi! (I love to say that)
Page 1 of 1