Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diner with some friends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2005-10-10

Diner with some friends Empty
PostSubject: Diner with some friends   Diner with some friends EmptySun 1 Jan à 2:29

Liliana entered in the tavern fallowed by Anara and Vivian. They sat around a table. A man walked on their directions. "What can I do for you my ladies?"
Back to top Go down
http://zombiesxatexmyxpublishing.piczo.com/?preview=y&cr=3&a
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2005-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Diner with some friends   Diner with some friends EmptySun 1 Jan à 3:14

"We would like to look at the lunch menu, please."

The man went to get their menus. He came back soon after, and handed Anara, Liliana and Vivian the lunch menu.
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Diner with some friends   Diner with some friends EmptyMon 2 Jan à 2:22

"Thank you." Liliana opened the menu. *mmmm...What should I take?*
She was not really hungry, but well...She looked at Anara and Vivian. "So, what will you two take?"
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Diner with some friends   Diner with some friends EmptyTue 21 Feb à 0:16

Anara was a little hungry, she had a light breakfast. She looked at the menu and read the daily lunch special, which sounded tasty. She looked up from her menu to answer Liliana's question.

"I think I will take the special of the day. And you?"

(Vivian won't be answering to this thread... so maybe we should "fast forward" to after lunch? btw this thread happens the afternoon right before the mascarade)
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Diner with some friends   Diner with some friends EmptyTue 21 Feb à 2:44

(Lol, yeah maybe...)

"Guess I'll take the same thing"

She closed the menu and gave it back to the man.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Diner with some friends   Diner with some friends EmptyTue 21 Feb à 20:58

[ The forum ask at least 3 lines by post, i would like you to at least do 3 complete line cause 3 lines is not a lot, you are lucky that i didn't put 5 like i wanted. Thank you for understanding. By the way, line between () doesn't count in the 3 lines]
Back to top Go down
http://www.misunderstoodpoet.deviantart.com
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Diner with some friends   Diner with some friends EmptyMon 27 Feb à 1:45

-An Hour Later-

Anara had just finished eating the delicious meal. Lunch was enjoyable especially with her friends. Anara noticed that Liliana was also done. Vivian had left the tavern about halfway through; perhaps her lord had summoned her?

"So, what are your plans for the rest of today?" Anara asked to Liliana, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Diner with some friends   Diner with some friends EmptyTue 28 Feb à 1:56

"I don't really know, I've plan nothing for today. And you?"

As she was talking, she raised up and took her black coat.

"We could go for a walk, it's sunny outside. And I should change my mind from all those bloody stories"
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Diner with some friends   Diner with some friends EmptySat 25 Mar à 3:59

"Yes, a walk would be a good idea. At least we won't have to think about what we saw today in the library and museum."

Anara got up as well; she and Liliana were standing at the door to the tavern. The sun shone outside, and the weather was pleasant. Suddenly, Anara remembered that she should go to the Astronomical Clock, for she had to work for the next while. She looked at Liliana apologetically and explained.

"Sorry, Liliana, but I just remembered that I need to go to the Astronomical Clock, because I am an astrologist there. Maybe we could meet another time?"

(We can post in a different existing thread... this is an old thread, so I don't want to post here anymore so that it's a little more chronological... tell me where we can post in your answer ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diner with some friends   Diner with some friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Diner with some friends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Heaven :: Prague City :: Artheus's Tavern-
Jump to: