Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Follow the river

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

Follow the river Empty
PostSubject: Follow the river   Follow the river EmptyThu 15 Sep à 21:43

Villius was walking next to the river in this dark night of the full moon. The stars was all out tonight and he was looking at the reflection of them in the water of the river. With a hand on his sword he was walking silently a calm way but still he was listening to everything around him... the lycans might be outside...
Back to top Go down
http://www.misunderstoodpoet.deviantart.com
Vivian N

Follow the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow the river   Follow the river EmptySat 24 Sep à 19:28

Night was sitting on the riverbank staring into the distance. Tonight is a peaceful and quiet night, hardly anyone actually comes out at this hour who would disturbe her aimless thoughts

*Tonight is so beautiful, I wish it'll never end.... I wonder what happened to the vampire... Well, hopefully nothing happened, it'll be a shame if he got killed.... Is he really a vampire though? Probably....... Come to think of it, I havn't seen him about for a long time... The lady too..... Her magic was cool......*

So engaged in her thoughts, Night never noticed the vampire that she was just thinking about is in the walking toward her in the distance, on the other side of the river. Though Villius did not notice Night because of her absalutly still body was partially hidden my the tall grass that habit along hte river
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

Follow the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow the river   Follow the river EmptySun 9 Oct à 20:53

Has Villius was walking, he could smell Night's blood. She wasn't so far he knew it. He looked around between the tree and the bushes, he couldn't really see her. He have keep walking all alone looking sometimes at the reflection of the moon in the river.
Back to top Go down
http://www.misunderstoodpoet.deviantart.com
Vivian N

Follow the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow the river   Follow the river EmptySun 23 Oct à 20:27

The unease of an approunching creature broke into Vivian's thoughts, She looks at the place where her heart tells her that the creature is, and saw her lord, Villius Valya. But he looks quite busy staring at the river, so unwelling to disturb the lord, Vivian slowly backs out of the bushes onto the road
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2005-10-09

Follow the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow the river   Follow the river EmptyThu 27 Oct à 0:46

Anara walks to the river shortly after. It was very calm and relaxing by the river. She could feel the spirits of the elements surrounding her. She sensed the elements of Water, Earth and Air, which all seemed at peace.

*I like it here. It is much easier to sense the elements, and their presences make me feel calm.*
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2005-10-09

Follow the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow the river   Follow the river EmptyThu 10 Nov à 21:25

Anara continued walking down the riverbank. There were many trees in the area, which obscured her vision. She couldn't see Villius as she walked. She stopped at one of the older trees and sat beside it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Follow the river Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow the river   Follow the river Empty

Back to top Go down

Follow the river
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Heaven :: Prague's Countryside :: Vltava River-
Jump to: