Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inside the Tavern...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zikku

Inside the Tavern... Empty
PostSubject: Inside the Tavern...   Inside the Tavern... EmptySun 25 Sep à 22:44

Zikku walked through the doors of the tavern and slid past the many empty chairs to the counter. She remove the velvet, fur-lined cloak from her shoulders and placed it on the stool next to her. Zikku taps the counter with her fingernails, thinking about the awkward encounter with that strange man on the bridge, and more importantly, the strange vibe she felt from him. Zikku waits for the barmaid to come by.
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Tavern...   Inside the Tavern... EmptySat 8 Oct à 2:16

[i]Zikku orders the drink with the least amount of alcohal in it and leans back in her chair as the barmaid goes into the back room with her order. She looks over to where an old man blew smoke right over her head. [/i]**crazy people**

Last edited by on Tue 11 Oct à 2:14; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vincent-

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Tavern...   Inside the Tavern... EmptySat 8 Oct à 15:52

Vince sits at a barstool on the other side of the bar, looking at lady Zikku *She seems familiar........* he keeps staring "Hey Barkeep?......Could I order a 'hurricane' and a 'Incredible Hulk'? It would be greatly appreciated..."
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Tavern...   Inside the Tavern... EmptySat 8 Oct à 20:30

Zikku's ear twitches as two drunken men at a table behind her throw colourful words at each other. She turns around on the chair just as some obese man blows smoke in her face. Zikku coughs and waves some of the smoke away with her hand.
"Can I -koff- help you -koff-, sir?" He gets up close to her face where she has to almost bend backwards to stay away a decent distance.
"Where you little lady headin' off to?" Zikku could smell alcohal in each breath blowing into her face and burning up her nose.
"I am... uh... just stopping by" she said coughing a bit. Zikku bends backwards slightly to avoid making any physical contact with the burly man and walks over to the lady's room.

Last edited by on Tue 11 Oct à 2:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Tavern...   Inside the Tavern... EmptySat 8 Oct à 21:02

Silently, Villius have enter into the tavern, he looked around. He walked in then sit at a table. Someone came to offer him something to drink but respectivly he said no to it by a mouvement of his hand. With a hand on his sword he look around, noticed Vincent and Zikku.
Back to top Go down
http://www.misunderstoodpoet.deviantart.com
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Tavern...   Inside the Tavern... EmptyMon 10 Oct à 19:17

Zikku comes back out of the restroom and makes her way back to the stool she was sitting on, oblivious to both Vincent and Villius. On her way back to her seat, some random man tapped her buttocks quickly. She turned around and gave him a murderous look, then walked on. She sat down and leans forward, placing her elbows on the counter-top, waiting for her drink. The large man sat down next to her and blew smoke in her direction. "Hey there, little lady, why are yun not stayin' longer? I could make it worth you're while" he said winking humourously. Zikku bit her bottom lip to avoid laughing at his disturbed face. "I'd rather not, kind sir"
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Tavern...   Inside the Tavern... EmptyMon 10 Oct à 19:53

Villius walked to Zikku who seem to be annoyed by someone. He looked at her then at the person. He stayed silent for a while then his eyes was on Zikku.

"Does this person annoy you?"

Said Villius with a dark and cold voice. He puts his left hand on his sword and became silent looking at the stranger who seem to annoy Zikku. ( By the way the sword is at Villius left side)
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Tavern...   Inside the Tavern... EmptyTue 11 Oct à 1:45

Zikku blinked her eyes, dumbfounded for the moment. *Who does this guy think who he is?* Zikku stares at Villius before making a decision.
"Yes, mil'lord, he is bothering me. But tell me first, what is it that has you meddling in my affairs? Do I have something that you want, perhaps?" Zikku places her fists on her hips, holding her weight on one side, rather than the other. The burly man smiles crookedly with yellow-stained teeth. He places his hand on Zikku's shoulder and on Villius's shoulder, using them as a balance.
"You guys are great -hic-" he said with red-shot eyes. The large man slumps over their shoulders, still clutching to them both. *This is awkward... a drunk and a stalker, I'm so lucky...*
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Tavern...   Inside the Tavern... EmptyTue 11 Oct à 21:01

Villius looked at Zikku then at the drunk man right in the eyes. The man, who was really drunk, looked back at him with a confused face. Silently Villius did a mouvement with his head walked to the door. Strangely to Zikku's eyes, the man was following Villius. The man and Villius have go outside of the tavern for a few minutes. The noise in the building covered the man scream of pain. After a while Villius walked back with with a hand on his sword.

"I think that this person won't bother you anymore"

Villius didn't bite the man but he did kill him. A quick decapitation.
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Tavern...   Inside the Tavern... EmptyTue 11 Oct à 21:38

Zikku looks at Villius with an astonished look on her face. *He just killed that man! A murderer is what he is! What do I do now? * Zikku takes in a deep breath. *Ok, I should just play it cool, maybe he won't hurt me then*. Zikku takes a step back, almost stepping on the back of the stool to make her trip.
"Um... er... thank you, uh.... sir." Zikku's voice trembles as her mind throws out crazy ideas. Zikku stares at Villius with unmoving eyes. *Wait a minute, wasn't he the one that produced that strange vibe, back at the bridge on my way here?*
Back to top Go down
Nozomu

Nozomu

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2005-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Tavern...   Inside the Tavern... EmptyTue 11 Oct à 21:48

Nozomu walks in the Tavern swinging his cane around and whistling a happy, little tune. He steps up to the counter and taps on it with his cane, ordering for their finest wine. Nozomu looks around the place, half empty... half full. He looks over to where Villius and Zikku are at and his eyes light up at the sight of them. Nozomu whispers to the barmaid for a second glass of their special wine.

He slides his cane under Zikku's pretty, red cloak and pulls it so it falls onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Tavern...   Inside the Tavern... EmptyTue 11 Oct à 21:51

Zikku sits down on the stool, stealing her eyes away from Villius. She turns to her cloak to pick it up. *What the hell is it doing on the floor?*
Back to top Go down
Nozomu

Nozomu

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Tavern...   Inside the Tavern... EmptyTue 11 Oct à 21:55

Nozomu grins and gently picks up her cloak. He strokes it for a moment, to make sure that he has Zikku's full and undivided attention.

"This is very beautiful, m'lady. I'm sure that it is yours, for you are even more beautiful. Am I right?"

Nozomu smiles elegantly at Zikku with his bright, green eyes dancing.
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Tavern...   Inside the Tavern... EmptyTue 11 Oct à 21:57

Zikku arches her eyebrows.

"Excuse me, sir?" she somewhat chokes on her own saliva.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Tavern...   Inside the Tavern... EmptyTue 11 Oct à 22:01

Villius looked down at Zikku then he looked at Nozomu with his dark eyes. He have to to a table then just stay there silently. He did a small smirk cause of Zikku's thought *He just killed that man! A murderer is what he is! What do I do now? * He walked to the door but before he got out of the tavern he looked once again at Zikku.

"It was nice to meet you my lady... please keep this little secret."

Villius walked out of the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Nozomu

Nozomu

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Tavern...   Inside the Tavern... EmptyTue 11 Oct à 22:02

Nozomu chuckles quietly under his breath, behind his smirk. The barmaid brings him the two wines that he ordered. Holding Zikku's cloak in one hand, he uses the other to wave over the top of one of the drinks, then hands it to Zikku.

"Ah, such a fine night it is, my dear. Drink this, its on me"

He smiles sweetly, then picks up his own glass.

"Shall we then?"

He puts the glass to his lips...
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Tavern...   Inside the Tavern... EmptyTue 11 Oct à 22:08

Zikku watched Villius leave and just nodded her head to him. She stared at Nozomu again. Cautious about the drink, she found it odd that anybody would buy her something, but he was too kind, that it just seemed stupid to think anything of it.

"Ok then, Sir." She took hold of the glass he handed to her and held it up as a kind gesture, then brought it to her mouth and tipped it, drinking all the contents of the drink in one sip.

"May I have my cloak back now?" she said placing the emptied glass onto the counter.
Back to top Go down
Nozomu

Nozomu

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Tavern...   Inside the Tavern... EmptyTue 11 Oct à 22:10

Smiling at her he replied.

"Certainly, sweetheart; as long as you pledge yourself to me"

Nozomu itched behind his ear, at this moment, he noticed her long ears. *An elf? Wow, even more facinating*

Last edited by on Tue 11 Oct à 23:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Tavern...   Inside the Tavern... EmptyTue 11 Oct à 22:11

" 'pledge' myself to you? What in bloody hell do you mean by that?"

Zikku crosses her arms across her chest.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Tavern...   Inside the Tavern... EmptyTue 11 Oct à 23:20

( This is for Nozomu : In the rules it say at least 3 lines, please respect it, for now i will give you the chance to edit and at the next one be at least 3 lines, thanks for understanding. )
Back to top Go down
Nozomu

Nozomu

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Tavern...   Inside the Tavern... EmptyTue 11 Oct à 23:40

Nozomu laughs.

"My dear, did you not notice what was in your drink? It was a simple sleeping powder. In a few minutes, you will be coming with me whether you had wanted to or not. Best of all, you won't even know where you're going."

He smiles and takes Zikku by the hand.

"M'lady, it should take effect by now"
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Tavern...   Inside the Tavern... EmptyTue 11 Oct à 23:51

Zikku's thought process starts to react slower. *sleeping.... powder?* She holds her forehead with her other hand. It feels like a hammer is pounding her skull from the inside. *pledging... myself? ... ugh* She looks at Nozomu with hazey eyes, strugging against the drug to keep awake.

"I.... I wo-.... I won't let you... ugh, MY HEAD! ... I won't ple... dge"

Zikku slumps forward into Nozomu, slowly loosing conscience.
Back to top Go down
Nozomu

Nozomu

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Tavern...   Inside the Tavern... EmptyTue 11 Oct à 23:56

Nozomu smiles and wraps the cloack around Zikku. He whispers into her ear.

"You'll thank me later, mil'lady"

Nozomu picks her up and carries her out of the Tavern to somewhere that is dark and where waters flow.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie_Hamilton

Kenzie_Hamilton

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2005-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Tavern...   Inside the Tavern... EmptySat 5 Nov à 15:28

enters the Tavern as the man carries the lady out and looks around not sure what to do or where to go
Anyone know where I am.. I got lost...looks around nervusly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Tavern...   Inside the Tavern... Empty

Back to top Go down

Inside the Tavern...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Heaven :: Prague City :: Artheus's Tavern-
Jump to: