Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Care to buy a reading?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vivian N

Care to buy a reading? Empty
PostSubject: Care to buy a reading?   Care to buy a reading? EmptyTue 27 Sep à 0:59

Night saw the huge clock from far off, So she decided to pay a visit there, just for the sake of it. She felt that maybe is she have to get a job as an Astrologist, then she might as well do her job where the view is good

*ok… I should probably promote a bit to the town about this… oh well, I’ll do that at other times…… Astrologist… sounds fun ^^… Wonder how many people would actually want to know more about themselves though their zodiac sign… not many I think… but at least I get some money off of this ^^*

Absent-mindly, Night wondered into the building with the clock. The building looks somewhat old, but stable enough. Night went up the stairs, all the while looking around

*Nice place this is... I suppose no one really ever comes here...*
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Care to buy a reading?   Care to buy a reading? EmptyTue 27 Sep à 1:15

Villius came out from the darkness and was now behind Night. He put his hand on her left shoulder.

"Hello once more"

He looked at her when she turned around to face him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.misunderstoodpoet.deviantart.com
Vivian N

PostSubject: Re: Care to buy a reading?   Care to buy a reading? EmptyTue 27 Sep à 1:18

Night turns around in surprise, and looked right into the eyes of the vampire she had meet a few days ago

"Oh, hello my lord... Didn't notice you are here... How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Care to buy a reading?   Care to buy a reading? EmptyTue 27 Sep à 23:53

Villius was looking directly into Night's eyes. The rain was softly beginning to fall outside. Through a small window, the moon light was going inside of the peice they was in. A cadle was on a working table. After a few minutes of silence.

"I am here to do what i was supposed to do the last you and i have seen each other."
Back to top Go down
Vivian N

PostSubject: Re: Care to buy a reading?   Care to buy a reading? EmptyWed 28 Sep à 0:36

Night removes some of the clothing and hair that are blocking her neck

"Be my guest..." ^^
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Care to buy a reading?   Care to buy a reading? EmptyWed 28 Sep à 0:43

The wind opened the small window wide. Villius air was floating. Soon his eyes turned red and more the beat of Night's heart was coming into his ears. He have puts his mouth close to Night's neck, showing his fangs. He have put his long and sharps vampiric fangs through Night's fresh and young flesh. The blood was coming out and he was licking it, drinking it. Night's eyes turned white, she was about to faint. He let her fall on the floor. The blood was coming out of her neck. He havent took so much, soon she will be one of them... a member of his clan...
Back to top Go down
Vivian N

PostSubject: Re: Care to buy a reading?   Care to buy a reading? EmptyWed 28 Sep à 1:25

Night gasps at the sharp pain in her neck, but she did not try to fight it off…As the blood drains from her, Night falls to the floor losing conscious.

Probably as a side effect from the bite. But as she sleeps, dark shadowy images surrounds her in her dream, attempting to choke her. In front of her, a lady was trying to fight off the shadows, but she was slowly being swallowed...

“Who are you? I know this is not real… Why are you all here??”

The shadowy figures got closer and closer, until they were unbearable… The lady (I think this is her mother… dunno) cried out to Night, “Run away child! Save yourselfff---“ Before the figures ripped her flesh into pieces

“No! Leave me alone! Get out of my mind!” Night cried out that in her sleep, sweat drops forms on her forehead as the dream tormented her.

The gradually fading nightmare turns into darkness…
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Care to buy a reading?   Care to buy a reading? EmptyWed 28 Sep à 16:55

He looked down at her silently, her mind was going into the darkness. Soon she will be with him. He grabed her then walked to a poor bed.

«When you'll be one of my kind... come to me...»

After he puted her down he walked through the door in the direction of his mansion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Care to buy a reading?   Care to buy a reading? Empty

Back to top Go down

Care to buy a reading?
Page 1 of 1