Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Into the old house.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2005-09-03

Into the old house. Empty
PostSubject: Into the old house.   Into the old house. EmptySat 8 Oct à 16:42

She walks from the Jewish Cemetery to the country side. She see the Abondoned House and out of curiosity walks up to the door and knocks on it. "Hello?.... Hm no reply." She slowley opens the door and moves into the house to explore. She walked into what appeared to be a library full of books. *Oh! Wow! I think I died and went to heaven!* She scanned the shelves and picked a book and dusted off a chair for her to sit on. She sat down and began to read the book she had picked.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Into the old house.   Into the old house. EmptySat 8 Oct à 21:19

Villius was walking right infront of the house then he noticed that someone was in it, not only cause of the wide open door but also cause of the smell of the blood. The person was alive at least. He walked in the house and seen Arisa. He walked behind her then puted his hand on her left shoulder.

"A young women like you shouldn't be in such a place"
Back to top Go down
http://www.misunderstoodpoet.deviantart.com
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

PostSubject: Re: Into the old house.   Into the old house. EmptySun 9 Oct à 19:06

She jumped when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned to see who was there. "Hi. Um... I'm quite able to take care of myself. Why wouldn't this place be safe?"
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Into the old house.   Into the old house. EmptySun 9 Oct à 20:50

He looked straight into the young lady eyes. Reading deep inside of her mind.

"Maybe you can defend yourself from some enemies, but you can't from everyones."

Villius took his hand off of Arisa's shoulder.

"And if i could have found you here... anyone else can..."
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

PostSubject: Re: Into the old house.   Into the old house. EmptyMon 10 Oct à 21:11

Stares at the man. *What does he mean who would wish to hurt me, I have done nothing to harm anyone.* "Um... If you don't mind me asking... but what is your name?" She move to put the book in her hands away while waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Into the old house.   Into the old house. EmptyMon 10 Oct à 21:25

The old house was sing under the presure of the wind againts it. The old wood was almost breaking down under the presure of the dust and the spiders was crawling againts the wall has the rats was running on the could and broken floor. Villius was looking silently at Arisa, she seem to be so innocent, she didn't even knew what could happen to her in a night so dark. With a little smirk he answered to the young lady.

"Who am i? I am nothing and everything, the one forgotten by many."
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

PostSubject: Re: Into the old house.   Into the old house. EmptyMon 10 Oct à 21:36

Turns and looks at him. "I only asked your name not of what you are." She ran her fingers along the books on the shelves. She picked up another book she found interesting and paged through it as she waited for him to reply to her comment.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Into the old house.   Into the old house. EmptyMon 10 Oct à 22:09

He looked at Arisa's book from the corner of his eyes then he looked back at the young lady face. Straight in her eyes he could read the innocence.

"If you can tell me how to know my name will be usefull to you, i shall answer your question my lady"
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

PostSubject: Re: Into the old house.   Into the old house. EmptyMon 10 Oct à 22:17

She paused at his comment. "Your name I wish to know so I may call you by it." *He really does like to answer questions with questions. This should be fun to talk to him.* She looked down at her book then back up at him.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Into the old house.   Into the old house. EmptyWed 12 Oct à 21:39

He leaned back againts a wall in the empty and old house. He looked at Arisa then he said with a cold and dark voice.

"Isn't it so confusing? Who i am, what is my name so many question that you are asking me when i just came here to warn you.? Have fun my friend... maybe tonight you'll be entertained by me for you last night."
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

PostSubject: Re: Into the old house.   Into the old house. EmptyFri 14 Oct à 20:37

Looks at him calmly. "What do you mean?" She had a slightly confused look in her eyes. *Warn me of what the dangers of the dark. I am quit aware of those but I am sure i could handle myself... at least I think i can.*
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Into the old house.   Into the old house. EmptySat 15 Oct à 2:42

Villius was almost only a dark shade in this empty house. The light of the moon reflecting on his back, it was hard to see his face. The young lady was simply confused.

" I am not the one who will hurt you tonight... but i am not the only one who can see you either... "
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

PostSubject: Re: Into the old house.   Into the old house. EmptyMon 17 Oct à 21:28

"Who else could see me?" She tried to make out the details of his face. But could not. "Why would someone wish to hurt me... it confuses me." She sighed and sat down on a dusty chair.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Into the old house.   Into the old house. EmptyMon 17 Oct à 22:18

Villius was just standing still infront of the door silently. The wind was blowing right on his back making his hair goes infront of him, he wasn't moving. When the wind have stop he wipped off the hair who was sorta annoying.

"Prague isn't so clam young lady, all alone the night, anyone can kill anyone... "
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

PostSubject: Re: Into the old house.   Into the old house. EmptyWed 19 Oct à 22:03

"Yes anyone can kill anyone... but they must have a reason or a passion that drives them to do so... I don't belive anyone kills anyone for no reason at all... even if there is no apperent reason. But thats only what I think... my ideas could be right or wrong in any sense." She sighed and brushed of her dress. The dust had started to irritate her. She continued to study the man in front of her after she had finnished.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Into the old house.   Into the old house. EmptyThu 20 Oct à 17:41

Villius did a step in Arisa's dirrection. He stayed silent and looked into the young women eyes.

«What you think.. isn't always what you see... and what you see isn't always the truth... kill for a reason... yes i guess everyone sorta kill for a reason... tell me... do you think i could kill you like... right now..?»
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

PostSubject: Re: Into the old house.   Into the old house. EmptySat 22 Oct à 18:17

Looked the man straight in the eyes. "Yes, I belive you could if you really wanted to. But do I think you are... I'm not sure. After all I can't read minds." She never averted her eyes from his as she waited for an reply.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Into the old house.   Into the old house. EmptyMon 24 Oct à 22:03

He did a small smirk that she couldn't see since he was in the shadows. He stayed silent then he walked right infront of Arisa. He looked at her in the eyes silently, deeply... such a dark way.
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

PostSubject: Re: Into the old house.   Into the old house. EmptyTue 25 Oct à 1:13

*hmmm... he seems to be one who likes to keep to himself. He should be an interesting person.* She moved her hand over her mouth as she yawned. She just relized how late it was. "I'm sorry I've taken so much of your time." She did a small curtsy. "You don't have to stay if you don't wish it."
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Into the old house.   Into the old house. EmptyTue 25 Oct à 21:04

He stayed still.

"You can leave if you want to... but always make sure that your shadows is really yours... you never know who is behind you here..."

He turned his back on her and walked to the door.

"I've to go... i am sure that we will have the chance to see each other again"
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

PostSubject: Re: Into the old house.   Into the old house. EmptyThu 27 Oct à 1:21

She smiled and walked towards the door as well. "I would like to talk to you again. You are quite an interesting person." She headed out the door towards The Library.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the old house.   Into the old house. Empty

Back to top Go down

Into the old house.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Heaven :: Prague's Countryside :: Abandoned House-
Jump to: