Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hungry

Go down 
+2
Liliana Spawn
Villius Valya
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

Hungry Empty
PostSubject: Hungry   Hungry EmptySun 9 Oct à 2:04

Villius enter in the hospital and walked in it. Looking around from old or really sick people to feed on. He wouldn't kill a young one cause they could be useful or become enemy. The old hospital was almost empty, the doctor wasn't here and the nurse haven't noticed him. He walked then stop infront of a door.
Back to top Go down
http://www.misunderstoodpoet.deviantart.com
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2005-10-10

Hungry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry   Hungry EmptyWed 12 Oct à 0:43

After her visit to her grand-mother who was really sick, she decide to go out of her room. Her dog was walking beside her as she was looking around her when she suddently collide with a young man. she would have taugh that he didn't notice it if he wasn't looking her with his cold eyes. " Oh! Sorry, I didn't saw you!" Suddently, Balkan begin to bark violently after the man....

Last edited by on Wed 12 Oct à 0:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://zombiesxatexmyxpublishing.piczo.com/?preview=y&cr=3&a
Zikku

Hungry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry   Hungry EmptyTue 1 Nov à 22:14

Zikku wobbles up to the front door of the hospital with her right arm holding her left arm against the wound on her neck and shoulder. Leaving a trail of blood, she falls against the door of the hospital.

*... so much... blood... ahhh.. *

Her eyes close and she falls on the ground in front of the hospital, unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2005-10-10

Hungry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry   Hungry EmptyTue 1 Nov à 22:19

Liliana stare at the man a few second and suddently felt someboby at the door. She was feeling blood. A lot of blood. Her wolf-dog sniff the air and mentaly confirm her. She turn her back to the man and start to run.
Back to top Go down
http://zombiesxatexmyxpublishing.piczo.com/?preview=y&cr=3&a
Alucard The Jackal
Imperial Guard Comander
Alucard The Jackal

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Hungry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry   Hungry EmptyTue 1 Nov à 22:21

runs up to Zikku and picks her up and carries her into the hospital yelling for the doctors he looks around and carries her to where some doctors are "take her now! or i shall slay you all!" the doctors quickly take her into a room
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2005-10-09

Hungry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry   Hungry EmptyTue 1 Nov à 22:22

Anara saw Zikku and that trail of blood behind her.

*Oh my... what has that man done to her now?* (Talking about Nozomu, not Alucard)

She walked up to Zikku.
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Hungry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry   Hungry EmptyTue 1 Nov à 22:35

Zikku's body spazes violently. The doctors strap her down to the medical bed. It takes several minutes for the actual doctor to examine her.
Back to top Go down
Alucard The Jackal
Imperial Guard Comander
Alucard The Jackal

Hungry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry   Hungry EmptyTue 1 Nov à 22:40

walks to the room and looks around grabing a doctor "she dies ill cut ur legs and arms off? understood? he lefts go of the doctor and yells at him watching him run away to Zikku
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Hungry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry   Hungry EmptyTue 1 Nov à 22:41

Anara looked at the suspicious ring. It's magic has been deactivated. Seeing that the doctors are not going to be able to heal her quickly, Anara chanted some words of power. A golden glow surrounded Zikku and started to heal her wounds.

*Since she is no longer a slave for now, she might be able to tell me about what happened.*
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Hungry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry   Hungry EmptyTue 1 Nov à 22:43

The doctor and the nurse talk amougnst themselves. Neither of the a clue of what bit her. The older doctor walks up to Alucard and tries to convince him that she was bitten by a wild dog! The nurse giggled at the doctor's poor attempt while removing the jewlery from Zikku between spazes.
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Hungry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry   Hungry EmptyTue 1 Nov à 22:49

Anara looked at Zikku. Her spell was taking effect, the blood on her started to dissapear. The wound started to seal. She looked at the wound.

*This was not made by a human. Yet, I sense that the strange man did this to her... is he... maybe he's a lycan?*

Last edited by on Sun 13 Nov à 20:42; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Hungry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry   Hungry EmptyTue 1 Nov à 22:49

The nurse picks up Zikku's hand to try to pull the ring off, but struggles with it. Zikku's eyelids flutter open, and she jolts up into a sitting position. Scaring the nurse half to death, she falls back into the Doctor who whimpers.

*... Ohmiggod.. what the-... where am i?* [<-- ha ha.. so original]
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Hungry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry   Hungry EmptyTue 1 Nov à 22:51

*Good, my spell worked.*

"You're awake... So, do you remember what happened to you?"

Anara gazes at the ring.
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Hungry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry   Hungry EmptyTue 1 Nov à 22:53

Zikku stares at Anara.

*Who is this?*

"Um, last I knew, I was getting drinks at Rose's brothel from the Bozomu guy..."

She itches behind her ear nerviously.
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Hungry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry   Hungry EmptyTue 1 Nov à 22:55

"I see..."

*Bozomu? That must be the man at the Old Town Square.* (lol, that's what my character will call him from now on XD)

"That ring looks very interesting. Where did you get it?"
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Hungry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry   Hungry EmptyTue 1 Nov à 23:00

Zikku brings her hand into the light where the blue ring is more visible. With a cold stare, she replies.

"I got this stupid ring from Bozomu. He says it controls me, but I'm aware of everything when he does... its so stupid." (the only reason why I'm calling him Bozomu is kuz it sounds like BOZOmu... its just a tart way of making fun of his name, lol)
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Hungry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry   Hungry EmptyTue 1 Nov à 23:06

Anara was sickened at the sight of the ring.

"No one should ever use magic for something like that. That man has commited a sacrilege against nature for doing this to you."

Anara contnued to examine the ring.
Back to top Go down
Alucard The Jackal
Imperial Guard Comander
Alucard The Jackal

Hungry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry   Hungry EmptyTue 1 Nov à 23:09

looks at Anara "its going to be out of her finger soon, so it dont matter" looks at Zikky "dont worry Zikky ill take care of him not even a dragon could beat me in battle im sure a man wont stand a chance" he smiles and sits next to Zikku's bed and looks at her "its been a long time...and now i come here to save your butt again eh? he laughs and takes his gauntlets off
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Hungry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry   Hungry EmptyTue 1 Nov à 23:15

'I shall begin now. Alucard, I would like you to lock the room and make sure that no one else is here while I destabilize the ring."

Anara felt the spell matrix of the ring. The key was to create a small dent in the magical structure, causing stored magical power to leak through in a powerful chain reaction. Anara closed her eyes, pointed at the ring with her right hand, and chanted a very complicated spell. The rune on Anara's hand glowed brightly. Magical waves started to hit the ring.

*This may take a while...*
Back to top Go down
Alucard The Jackal
Imperial Guard Comander
Alucard The Jackal

Hungry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry   Hungry EmptyTue 1 Nov à 23:25

gets up quickly and grabs Anara's shoulder and picks her up "are you insane!? you will kill her! you dont have the power to despell the ring...its much stronger than i thought you should have seen it sooner! only way is making the Bozomu to take it off or killing him" looks at her as his eyes glow red[i] " Try it again and ill cut your haed where you stand, understand?"
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Hungry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry   Hungry EmptyTue 1 Nov à 23:35

Anara was shocked.

*What did he think he was doing, picking me up like that?? The spell I prepared is really powerful, and that shock he gave is what will kill us all! Who does he think he is?*

"Of course I felt the strength of the ring. I, as a spellcaster, knew that from the beginning, and I am still confident that it will work. You seriously underestimate me, Alucard."

Last edited by on Wed 2 Nov à 21:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Hungry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry   Hungry EmptyWed 2 Nov à 2:59

Zikku blinks and looks at the ring. She glides her fingers over it to feel every fine detail of it, then grips it between her thumb and index finger. Zikku tugs on it to see if it would come off. It didn't.

"Other than it being magick, what other ways did he say it could come off?"
Back to top Go down
Alucard The Jackal
Imperial Guard Comander
Alucard The Jackal

Hungry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry   Hungry EmptyWed 2 Nov à 9:46

looks at Zikku thinking "someone that loves you can take it off, hmm..." he think deeply for some time then takes Zikku's hand and takes the ring with 2 fingers tugging on it and watches it slip out "i guess that worked..." he walks to a chair and sits on it looking down
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Hungry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry   Hungry EmptyThu 3 Nov à 2:29

Zikku blinks. Thinking of what Alucard had just said and done, she refuses to think of it any further. She shakes her had from side-to-side to physically and mentally clear her mind of those thoughs.

"Well, since Bozomu's idea of a marriage has been flushed down the shoot, shouldn't we like... capture him or something? What happened after he brought me to Rose's Brothel anyhow? Weren't there any witnesses at all?"

Zikku ponders the matter at hand. she reaches her arm up to her ear to itch, but feels something awkward about her skin there. She looks at Anara with a serious expression.

"Anara, I thought you healed my wounds?"

Zikku gropes her left shoulder and neck, exploring the new and unusual skin. A little piece of her flesh beings to peel. Zikku licks her finger, and taps on it, trying to keep it on her body.

*What the hell is going on?*
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Hungry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry   Hungry EmptyThu 3 Nov à 19:50

Zikku feels another piece of the newly formed skin peel off. She just picks it off and tosses it lightly to the floor. She turns on the hospital bed and lets her legs hang over the side of it. A small push, and she's standing on the floor. Another shred of her skins peels and falls to the floor.

*Ok, thats just gross, and it is getting annoying now...*

Zikku ignores the disgusting, peeling sensation of her skin.

"I have left my weapons in my room of the Last Night Residence Inn. You two may come with me if you wish, but it is up to you."

She stands with her weight on one hip and her arms folded, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hungry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry   Hungry Empty

Back to top Go down

Hungry
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Heaven :: Prague City :: Mala Strana Hospital-
Jump to: