Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hello everybody! Salut tout le monde!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2005-10-10

hello everybody! Salut tout le monde! Empty
PostSubject: hello everybody! Salut tout le monde!   hello everybody! Salut tout le monde! EmptyTue 11 Oct à 1:39

Last name: Liliana

Second name(rarely named, rare are the persons who know it): Svania

First name: Spawn

Physical: Liliana is kind of tall(well...), 1m67. She has long and snow white hair, which are pretty and strange. She is a half-elf so her ears are a little "pointus". She has big and bright bicolor eyes, one is emerald green and the other is night blue. Liliana is slim and her skin is pale. She wear a braid torc with two wolf head on the "extrémités" with red ruby eyes.

Mental: Liliana is wild and misterious. She loves mental games and riddles.
She want's to know everything and she is really interrest by paranormal.
She seem's to be always in deep tought but she think really fast, she's a smart person. The problem is that she can be too fast and throw herself in big trobbles. Liliana is impatient and likes to be free. She prefere to wear pants than dresses.

favorite weapon: Her favorite's weapons are swords, daggers and bow and arrows.

abilities: Liliana is really good at fencing and she's a fine horsebackrider.
She has a great agility and she is strong. She is a really great singer and she play a lots of instruments. She can see people's aura and fell their feelings. She's able to call animals and to "talk" with hem(mentaly)

Distinguishing mark: She have a long scar on the bottom of her back a tatoo of the black dragon of her family on the back of her shoulder. Liliana is almost always with her big black wolf-dog Balkan.

History: Liliana was born the 23 of september. Her mother died when she was 8 years old and she lived with her sister , Selenia, and her father. Her father thaugh her fencing, arrow and bow, how to trow daggers and horseback riding. But when she was 14 years old, her village got attaque by blood thirsty creatures. She escape but her family and village is destroyed. But she knew her sister was alive, she felt it. after this blood-bath, she is a bit traumatise an stop to talk for 1 years. She travel around the country and learn a lot, she discover that she can see people's aura and sense their fellings. When I found my sister, we were so happy to find eachother. We traveled toguether, when we arrive to Prague and felt that there was something strange and interessting in this city. So we stop here to find information. Soon after, we start to read a lot, and became really interested by witchcraft and paranormal(she have a pentacle of white magic on the botom of her right leg) and start to do witchcraft with her sister.
But suddently, she find out that her cousin, who was living at Prague,(she discover that she has family at Prague) die violently and misteriously. That's when she start to undestand that human's are not the only creatures at Prague....
That's it for now

distin drunken

Bien a vous.

Liliana
(Sorry for my english, it's not really good)

Last edited by on Fri 23 Dec à 21:20; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://zombiesxatexmyxpublishing.piczo.com/?preview=y&cr=3&a
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

PostSubject: Re: hello everybody! Salut tout le monde!   hello everybody! Salut tout le monde! EmptyTue 11 Oct à 20:45

Don't worry for you english, its alright mine isn't perfect too ( je parle francais aussi ) anyway, welcome here and have a nice stay on Dark Heaven.
~Villius Valya~
Back to top Go down
http://www.misunderstoodpoet.deviantart.com
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: hello everybody! Salut tout le monde!   hello everybody! Salut tout le monde! EmptyTue 11 Oct à 20:51

Thank you Smile
I'm happy to know that i'm not the only one to talk in french, but this time, I have my french/english dictionary.

Liliana
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: hello everybody! Salut tout le monde!   hello everybody! Salut tout le monde! EmptySun 5 Feb à 1:29

Why did I wrote distin?!?
And what does it mean? Shocked scratch Neutral
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello everybody! Salut tout le monde!   hello everybody! Salut tout le monde! Empty

Back to top Go down

hello everybody! Salut tout le monde!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Heaven :: The Beginning... :: Human Presentation-
Jump to: