Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

night at the cemetery...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2005-10-10

night at the cemetery... Empty
PostSubject: night at the cemetery...   night at the cemetery... EmptyThu 13 Oct à 0:27

Liliana is walking in the cemetery. It's a cool night and she walk under the cold look of the full and glowing moon. sight. She go in direction of her cousin Benoit grave's and put red roses beside it. *Rest in peace my poor cousin...*It was almost midnight and the wind was starting to become more and more colder... She shiver...
Back to top Go down
http://zombiesxatexmyxpublishing.piczo.com/?preview=y&cr=3&a
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2005-10-09

PostSubject: Re: night at the cemetery...   night at the cemetery... EmptyFri 14 Oct à 1:51

Anara wanders into the cemetary shortly after.

*How did I end up here? I should go looking for an inn...*

She spots Liliana near a grave.
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: night at the cemetery...   night at the cemetery... EmptyFri 14 Oct à 22:49

Liliana noticed that somebody was there. She look beside her and saw the girl. *It's quite strange to find people in a cemetery at this hour....*
She smiled and say, "Need help?"
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: night at the cemetery...   night at the cemetery... EmptySat 15 Oct à 0:33

Anara looks around the cemetary. Once again, she felt presences that she did not understand.

* I still don't understand how I ended up here...*

She looks at Liliana and says, "I'm new to Prague. I've been exploring this city for a while, and I think I'm lost. Do you know where I could find an inn?"
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: night at the cemetery...   night at the cemetery... EmptySat 15 Oct à 1:54

Liliana look at the girl.*She is not a normal person...She sense them too.*" You sent them too, didn't you? They seem to be everywhere, this night more then every other nights..." The wind violently blow. The moon was seeming to be suddently colder, the night, darker than ever....
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: night at the cemetery...   night at the cemetery... EmptySat 15 Oct à 2:08

Anara saw as the night grew colder and darker. "The presences are getting even stronger as we speak. I sensed them as soon as I arrived in this city. They seem even stronger in this cemetary."

Anara pauses, then continues speaking. "How is it that you sense them? Are you a spell caster?"
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: night at the cemetery...   night at the cemetery... EmptySat 15 Oct à 2:27

She look a little suprised.*Well, I souldn't be suprised....After all, we are at Prague!* " Well, kind of, I can feel their aura, those creatures of the night....I imagine that you have something to protect you." Liliana smiled to the girl." What's your name? ." She tack off a lock of her white hair,who was almost glowing under the moon ray, of her face. " I don't think we should stay here." She walk closer "...Strange isn't it? How Prague seem's to so attractive!"
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: night at the cemetery...   night at the cemetery... EmptySat 15 Oct à 2:46

"My name is Anara. I'm a spell caster and I've been wandering from village to village for awhile. This city is very mysterious." She paused briefly. *Should I tell her this much about myself? She seems trustworthy...*

"You're right, it's getting very late..." Anara shivered briefly. "...cold, too. And your name is...?"
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: night at the cemetery...   night at the cemetery... EmptySat 15 Oct à 2:59

" My name is Liliana. I'm going to an inn to, are you coming with me?"
" Artheus tavern is the place".
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: night at the cemetery...   night at the cemetery... EmptySat 15 Oct à 17:52

"Sure, I'll go with you to Artheus Tavern." Anara heads off with Liliana to the tavern. The wind started blowing again, creating whispering sounds as it blew through trees. THe full moon shone brightly above them.

(We can continue this conversation in the thread that you started in the tavern.)
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: night at the cemetery...   night at the cemetery... EmptySat 15 Oct à 20:30

Liliana gave a last look behind her and and walked beside Anara.
(ok)
Back to top Go down
Kenzie_Hamilton

Kenzie_Hamilton

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2005-10-30

PostSubject: Re: night at the cemetery...   night at the cemetery... EmptyFri 4 Nov à 23:38

*slowly approches behind them but stays behind grave stones and trees as not to be seen but accidently steps on a branch making it snap then ducks behind a tree as fast as she can*
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: night at the cemetery...   night at the cemetery... EmptySat 5 Nov à 0:02

Liliana turn her back and look in the darkness. There was somebody. She could sense it. When she mentally called animal, she found bats and ask them to find the person. Then, suddently, a flight of bats flied were the intruder was hiding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: night at the cemetery...   night at the cemetery... Empty

Back to top Go down

night at the cemetery...
Page 1 of 1