Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

training in the night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alucard The Jackal
Imperial Guard Comander
Alucard The Jackal

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2005-10-15

training in the night Empty
PostSubject: training in the night   training in the night EmptyWed 19 Oct à 19:53

swings his sword in a horizontal way cutting down grass he slams his foot on the floor and swings the sword vertically slaming it into the ground. He sits down on the grass hearing nothing but the night he takes out a rock and starts to sharpen his sword.

" well i best get more training while im here, im going to be staying here for sometime"
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2005-10-10

PostSubject: Re: training in the night   training in the night EmptyThu 20 Oct à 1:38

Liliana was walking with her wolf-dog. When she saw the man, she staid edge of the forest and look silently at him as Balkan, the big black dog, was a little growling.

Last edited by on Sun 6 Nov à 2:48; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://zombiesxatexmyxpublishing.piczo.com/?preview=y&cr=3&a
Alucard The Jackal
Imperial Guard Comander
Alucard The Jackal

PostSubject: Re: training in the night   training in the night EmptyThu 20 Oct à 1:45

looks around and stands up stabbing the sword into the ground at the same time, he raises his hands and starts trowing punches each time faster and harder.
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: training in the night   training in the night EmptyThu 20 Oct à 20:27

Liliana was still hiding at the edge, she didn't know if it this man was dangerous. *Should I show myself?*
Back to top Go down
Alucard The Jackal
Imperial Guard Comander
Alucard The Jackal

PostSubject: Re: training in the night   training in the night EmptyThu 20 Oct à 22:01

keeps trowing punches harder and faster then jumps and trows 2 kicks in the hair when he lands he puts his hand on the floor and does a sweep kick then he stands up and looks around *she should stop looking at me from the darkness* he grabs his shield and trows it towards some trees cutting four trees down he then puts his hand and catches the shield as it comes with extreme speeds towards him he then looks at where the girl is and laughs a little
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: training in the night   training in the night EmptyThu 20 Oct à 22:42

Liliana jump behind when she saw the shield come in her direction. Balkan jump back too and ferouciously growled after the man. " Balkan, stop growling." The dog look at her, a little confused, and stop. She walk in direction of the man, a little angry by being suprised. The wolf-dog was falloing her close behind.
Back to top Go down
Alucard The Jackal
Imperial Guard Comander
Alucard The Jackal

PostSubject: Re: training in the night   training in the night EmptyFri 21 Oct à 1:22

picks his sword up and puts it away he puts his shiel on his back and looks at the woman "strange place you take to walk around, i would have killed you if you were a man" he looks at her with an evil look on his face
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: training in the night   training in the night EmptyFri 21 Oct à 1:31

" What? Because women cannot be as dangerous as men?" She laugh a little.
" Men are all the sames." Balkan was watching the man with anger but Liliana was tacking I'm by his neckles. "Strange place to walk? I know how to defend myself sir."
Back to top Go down
Alucard The Jackal
Imperial Guard Comander
Alucard The Jackal

PostSubject: Re: training in the night   training in the night EmptyFri 21 Oct à 1:36

he shakes his head "i meant nothing like that me lady, but its night dark, is a strange place to walk at this time a night and tell your dog to watch it or ill cut its head off" he looks at the dog with anger
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: training in the night   training in the night EmptyFri 21 Oct à 1:46

" Don't even think about it warrior." She muttered to Balkan to calm down. The dog sat on the ground but was still keeping an eye on the man. " I prefere to walk at night and I don't fear darkness." She sight, walk to a big rock and sat on it. Then, she took her sword and watch it shine at the moon light. " What will you think of a little fight, just for fun?"
Back to top Go down
Alucard The Jackal
Imperial Guard Comander
Alucard The Jackal

PostSubject: Re: training in the night   training in the night EmptyFri 21 Oct à 1:49

laughs "me fight you? why would i do such a thing? i dont hurt anyone yet" he looks at her smiling and sits on the ground "but oh well....i havent had one in a while, ok sure, why not?"[/u]
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: training in the night   training in the night EmptyFri 21 Oct à 20:21

She smiled and get up of the rock where she was sitting. She slowly walk and suddently run and took her sword with a graceful and swif movement, ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Alucard The Jackal
Imperial Guard Comander
Alucard The Jackal

PostSubject: Re: training in the night   training in the night EmptyFri 21 Oct à 20:34

smiles and gets down punching her gut as she runs towards him and then jumps and kicks her in the face when he lands he looks at her and whispers[i] "please give me a challenge i havent had one in years"
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: training in the night   training in the night EmptySat 22 Oct à 21:58

She got back, a little in pain. Her nose was bleeding. *I sould've be more careful...* She stood a moment to focus. *I need to be faster.* She suddently run amazingly fast and (Don't know how to say it in english) make a "croc en jambe" to the guy.
Back to top Go down
Alucard The Jackal
Imperial Guard Comander
Alucard The Jackal

PostSubject: Re: training in the night   training in the night EmptySun 23 Oct à 16:55

(( i have no idea what that is)) jumps getting out of the move and lands behind her then kicks her to the side and jumps back a couple of feet "being strong is not always good same for being fast careful lady"
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: training in the night   training in the night EmptySun 23 Oct à 17:14

She got back. *OK, he is more attacking with his arms and feet that that with his sword.* She was feeling the anxiety of Balkan who was standing at the edge of the forest, as she command him. She jumped on him with her sword and try to press it on his throat as they were rolling on the grass.
Back to top Go down
Alucard The Jackal
Imperial Guard Comander
Alucard The Jackal

PostSubject: Re: training in the night   training in the night EmptySun 23 Oct à 22:57

smiles and jumps doing a flip in the air and lands behind them "using your dog to increse ur attack power and your speed cleaver but not fast enough"
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: training in the night   training in the night EmptyMon 24 Oct à 0:04

He was starting to annoy her. * Father, mother how am I suppose to defeat him? He is well strained and have more experience, he most be older than me. But I will never give up!* She mack a flip and kick him on the chest and gave him a blow with the "pommeau"(don't know how to say it in english, stupid dictionary!)of her sword. As he was loosing his balance, she hit him in the ribs.
Back to top Go down
Alucard The Jackal
Imperial Guard Comander
Alucard The Jackal

PostSubject: Re: training in the night   training in the night EmptyMon 24 Oct à 0:09

grabs her hand and lifts her up and trows her about 10 feet away "dont get frustrated you will loose your concentration, and be fast and strong dont focus on one thing"
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: training in the night   training in the night EmptyMon 24 Oct à 0:40

She raise up and felt a pain in her arm. * Dawm! This is not the moment!*
Back to top Go down
Alucard The Jackal
Imperial Guard Comander
Alucard The Jackal

PostSubject: Re: training in the night   training in the night EmptyMon 24 Oct à 0:54

looks at her and runs to her "are you hurt me lady? i am sorry i didnt mean to hurt you he gets close to her to help
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: training in the night   training in the night EmptyMon 24 Oct à 21:41

She look at him. A part of her wanned to continue the challenge and to attack him by suprise and the other one wanned to stop the fight. She looked at her arm. It was dislocate. *Well....think I should stop...* " I think it will be alright, just need to put it back." She took her left arm with her right hand, took a deep breath and pulled it. She suddently yelled of pain as she was " reboiter" her arm.
Back to top Go down
Alucard The Jackal
Imperial Guard Comander
Alucard The Jackal

PostSubject: Re: training in the night   training in the night EmptyWed 26 Oct à 23:25

helps her so her pain ain't so bad he then gets up and whispers "you cant fight anymore, if you want to fight some other day just look for me around"he looked into the forests and started walking towards the darkness of the forest
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: training in the night   training in the night EmptyThu 27 Oct à 20:34

She raised up and stare at him. The night was dark, the moon was hiding behind clouds. " Already going? I see you're not interested to talk. Well..."
Balkan came back beside her and lick her hand. " It's ok Balkan."
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: training in the night   training in the night EmptyTue 1 Nov à 22:16

She continued to stare at him. *I hate when people turn back from be without saying nothing...* He was still walking. " I saw you before in the city. Each time I've saw you, you're always wearing your armor. Why? It protect you from attack, but is it as well a shell to hide yourself from the world? I never saw you without it...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training in the night   training in the night Empty

Back to top Go down

training in the night
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next