Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for a place to stay...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2005-09-03

Looking for a place to stay... Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... EmptyTue 20 Dec à 8:54

Arisa made her way up to the door. She knocked on the door in hopes of someone answering. *Please let someone be here... I'm so tired....* Waits for an answer to the door.
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2005-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... EmptyTue 20 Dec à 22:06

Anara answers the door. She had just moved in to room 12 a few hours ago. She was a little surprised to have visitors, especially at night. Anara did not recognize the visitor.

"Hi. Do you need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... EmptyWed 21 Dec à 4:40

"Um. Yes. I need a place to stay. I'm very tired." Looked at the girl with sleepy eyes. "My name is Arisa, I'm sorry if I'm arriving to late in the night."
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... EmptyThu 22 Dec à 2:31

"It's ok, I don't mind. My name is Anara. Why don't you come inside and sit down? You must be very exhausted."

Arisa sat down on one of the chairs by the dining table while Anara looked at an advertisement of the inn.

"I think there are still vacancies left in this inn. I'm not sure if there is anyone working at this time though."
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... EmptyThu 22 Dec à 7:44

"Thank you. If there is no room thats quite alright. I'll find another place." Smiles at Anara.
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... EmptyFri 23 Dec à 2:03

"We can always check at the front desk if there is anyone working there. There may still be a chance that someone is there. A lot of the rooms are still empty."

Anara puts the advertisement back in the kitchen. She looks at Arisa.

"Do you need anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... EmptyTue 27 Dec à 5:37

"No I'm quite alright..."

She Smiled at Anara.

"But thank you for asking."

*Such a nice girl. I hope we can be good friends*
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... EmptyWed 28 Dec à 1:46

"No problem."

*She's very friendly and cheerful. It's a nice trait, since the world can seem very cruel and unfair sometimes. It's refreshing to know that there can still be happiness.*
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... EmptyWed 28 Dec à 5:00

She smiles still and bows gently to Anara.

"Thank you so very much for your kindness and efforts to help me this evening."
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... EmptyWed 28 Dec à 22:38

Anara smiles at Arisa's kindness.

"You're welcome. If you need my help again, just ask. Can you think of any place where you might be able to spend the night? Perhaps at a friend's house?"
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... EmptyFri 30 Dec à 6:36

"I'm not from around here... I barely know anyone.. I don't know of where else I could stay."

Smiles at Anara.

"But I'm sure if I looked I would find a place."
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... EmptyFri 30 Dec à 23:27

"If you want, you can stay here. There is a spare room in here, and tomorrow you can buy a room of your own at the main hall."

Anara wondered what Arisa would say. After all, they barely knew each other.
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... EmptySat 31 Dec à 20:07

"If thats okay with you I would love to stay ..."

She smiled at Anara and her kind offer.

Last edited by on Thu 23 Feb à 2:27; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... EmptySat 31 Dec à 23:27

"It's fine with me."

Anara smiles, then shows Arisa the spare room. It was a little small, but cozy. At least the furniture was of good quality.

"So, what brings you to Prague?"
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... EmptySun 1 Jan à 2:11

"I like to travel... and I wanted to get out of my aunts home. This was the closest place. Plus I find it kind of adventerous, so it should be fun."

She smiled at the small room.

*Oh what a lovely room just big enough for me and not to fancy either. It should be most comfertable.*

"What about you? How has Prague attracted you?"
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... EmptySun 1 Jan à 3:09

"For a few years, I was wandering from village to village. When I came across Prague, I noticed that there were some very mysterious presences. So, I decided to stay here for a while and learn more."

Anara, of course, did not mention why she was wandering for the last few years. (see presentation)
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... EmptySun 1 Jan à 3:53

"Yes this place is quite drawing. I like it here. Mysteries fasinate me. I hope this is one mystery i can figure out."

She sat down in one of the chairs in the room and motioned for Anara to sit as well.

*This girl is really nice. She seems to be a part of the mysteries this place holds. Its kinda nice..*

(these are before the party at the Black Raven Opera house)

Last edited by on Thu 23 Feb à 2:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... EmptyMon 2 Jan à 3:44

"I know what you mean. I also hope to learn as much as I can about the many mysteries of this city. It almost seems like everywhere you go, there is something new to learn."
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... EmptyFri 13 Jan à 21:38

"Indeed. I find it a wonderful experiance to travel and solve these mysteries. Its a difficult task but I most defenitaly enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... EmptySun 15 Jan à 1:00

Anara nodded. She and Arisa seemed to have a lot in common when it comes to solving mysteries.

"What kind of things have you discovered so far?"
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... EmptyMon 16 Jan à 21:47

"Not much unfortunatly. I was at my aunts for a while and she found if unproper of a young lady to be trying to solve such mystries. But I have learned to watch my back and things are not always as they appear. Also not to trust everything, but i do give everthing and everyone a chance as they deserve one."

She smiles pleasntly at Anara

"What have you learned ?"
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... EmptyWed 18 Jan à 19:37

"After I have left my home, I have learnt more about the Elements and Aspects, and how they all contribute to the world. I have also learnt about a phenomenon called Realms, which has to do with how the world can be seen through many different perspectives. These things are mainly related to magic, but they affect everyone in one way or another."

Anara paused, seeing if Arisa might understand what she meant. Would Arisa have potential in magic?

"In Prague, I have learnt about the creatures of the night, as in vampires and lycans."
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... EmptyThu 19 Jan à 0:48

"Hmm. Magic, yes I am quite fond of magic though I have not mastered it or done many spells. But if I were to do magic it would be gray magic, inbetween black and white. I like the balance."

Arisa looked at Anara. She was growing quite fond of her. She was so kind and open. She liked that.
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... EmptyThu 19 Jan à 2:23

Anara slowly felt more comfortable talking to Arisa. Usually, Anara would not share such information with people she didn't know well. However, for some reason, she felt that she could trust Arisa.

*Hopefully we could be good friends.*

"I see. The magic that I use is Elemental, which means that I request the aid of the Elements, and if they agree, I would be able to channel their powers."

Anara heard about the type of magic Arisa uses. It was quite interesting, how magic can be so different and yet the end result is usually similar.

"Interesting, isn't it, how there are so many branches of magic?"
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... EmptySat 21 Jan à 21:52

"Yes, it is quite interesting. You would never think that one field could split into so many. When you relise it, it can be quite over wellming."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a place to stay...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next