Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for a place to stay...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2005-10-09

Looking for a place to stay... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Jan à 21:56

"I agree. And there's still so much to learn... people have been using magic for hundreds of years, and we've barely begun to comprehend it..."
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2005-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Jan à 23:27

"In all honesty I don't know if us mere mortals can ever comprehend it. Most Mortals find magic evil and wrong which makes it even harder to find its secrets."

Sighs. And looks up from the ground.

*Well, Looks like we can hold a conversation nicely. Thats good.*
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Jan à 22:03

"You're right. Many humans fail to understand magic, thinking it's evil and demonic. But really it's just a few of us that use demonic magic. They give magic a bad name..."
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Feb à 22:40

She sighed and pushed her hair back.

"If people would open their minds, I'm sure they would find magic quite interesting and grow fond of it. But I really do not see that happening any time soon."
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Feb à 2:34

"True..."

Anara sighed as well. It was quite dissapointing to see people so closed-minded about magic.

"Well, I guess it's up to people like us to help people realize the truth, whenever that will be..."
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Feb à 0:51

"Yup, and we can start here in Prauge. It seems people here are much more open minded than those in other cities in this general area. Though this place still confuses me."

She lookes at Anara once again, she liked the fact that they had much in common. It was a comfort.

Last edited by on Thu 23 Feb à 2:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Feb à 0:44

"Yes, Prague is confusing. In general, people are more open-minded, but there are people of all kinds. There are even people who are not aware of vampires and lycans, thinking the mysterious events are simply evil demonic activities..."

Anara remembered the day after Nozomu's attack, at the newspaper stand. There was so much confusion that day, people were beginning to realize the truth.
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Feb à 22:11

"Ah yes, heaven forbid those of the church fall into the mind set of magic and other such realms."

She allowed a smile to play on her face at the thought of how those of the church condemn anyone who practices magic.
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Mar à 22:11

"When it comes to magic, the church can be misguided. Most likely, they had encountered dark spellcasters for them to be so intolerent."

Anara remembered how her family had a closed mind towards magic. She had practised so long in secret. Thoughts of her family, however, dampened Anara's mood. Sadness started to creep in, threatening to consume Anara's emotions again. However, Anara had learned to cope with it most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Mar à 3:11

"Are you alright?"

Arisa could see the girls emmotions flicker in her eyes. She sat up her eyes filled with consern.
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Apr à 21:48

Anara could see the concern on Arisa's face. Anara knew that she could trust Arisa, even with her past.

"It is my past... that's all. My past wasn't very pleasant and is scarred with tragedy, but I'ver learnt to cope with it."

A small smile flickered on Anara's face behind the sadness. She felt friendship towards Arisa, an emotion that Anara only felt for a few people.
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Apr à 22:36

She could still see sadness in Anara's features. She wished the sadness could be erased from her heart, she was to nice a person to have to deal with such sadness.

"I'm sorry your past has been difficult for you. I wish the burden could be lifted."

She moved her hand to touch Anara's hand in comfort. She then withdrew her hand back to her lap hoping not to invade Anara's space beyond reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to stay...   Looking for a place to stay... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a place to stay...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2