Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the dark cave full of light

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader
Shawn_Fable

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2005-09-01

the dark cave full of light Empty
PostSubject: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light EmptyFri 30 Dec à 5:30

he carried zikku and laid her on the bad and took a seat in the chair near the bed he looked at her and replied

"why did you run away from the black raven opera??"

he jestured her to relax and smiled at her thinking to himself"she is so tense maybe i should calm her but how"he smiled and grabbed a picture of water and a cup
[i]

" are yo thirsty or anything can i get you something to eat"
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light EmptyFri 30 Dec à 5:45

Zikku rolled over on her side while on the bed. She stared at Shawn, almost mesmerized by the fact that he was a lycan.

*it almost seems... impossible* Zikku sighed.

"No thank you, I ate dinner with Lazarova."
Back to top Go down
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader
Shawn_Fable

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light EmptyFri 30 Dec à 5:47

he smiled and poured a cup of water for himself and set the picture done reading her mind and set his glass down

"why are you mesmerized by the fact thqat i am a lycan??"
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light EmptyFri 30 Dec à 5:51

Zikku almost blushed. Could he read her mind? Bah, how wierd.

"From where I come from, Blood Water, there are only elves. I rarely saw one with rounded ears that came to trade and barter with our merchants. I've only read about lycans and vampires in fictional story books. It is ... somewhat hard to believe that I've met them; let alone, become one."

She thought for a moment, then layed fully on her stomach with her right arm fully straight over the pillow and her left arm bent, under her chin. She stared at the torch on the wall in front of her.

"My brother, Zedeki, he is one with rounded ears also..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader
Shawn_Fable

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light EmptyFri 30 Dec à 5:54

shawn sensed the presents of a young girl besides zikku and smiled he reached for his sword at his belt[i]

"he asked her what is your brother like zikku"

grasping his sword tighter and looking towards the entrance
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2005-10-09

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light EmptyFri 30 Dec à 5:57

After walking for 20 minutes outside of Prague, Anara saw that the terrain slowly became more rugged, with hills and mountains showing themselves on the horizon. Anara noticed light coming from somewhere to her right, and when she looked more closely, she saw that there was a cave.

*There are presences there. I can sense auras.*

Anara walked towards the cave, curious about who would be in there. She tried to be cautious too, but unfortunately, she tripped on one of the rocks, which sent some smaller rocks nearby tumbling into the cave's opening.

*Clumsy! They must have heard me...*

(This post happens after the mascarade, and since that thread isn't over for me, there may still be somewhere else that I go in between these topics. I'll bridge them all together eventually XD)
Back to top Go down
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader
Shawn_Fable

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light EmptyFri 30 Dec à 6:00

shawn looked back at zikku and smiled i wonder who that could be at the entraces of the cave he thought

" did you hear that lady kahn?"
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light EmptyFri 30 Dec à 6:01

Zikku rolled over and sat up.

"Actually, yes I did hear that"
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light EmptyFri 30 Dec à 6:05

Anara tried to get up, since she had fallen when she tripped over the rock. As she got up, a couple of more pebbles fell into the cave. The Element of Darkness spoke into Anara's mind:

*One of my children is in this cavern.*
Back to top Go down
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader
Shawn_Fable

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light EmptyFri 30 Dec à 6:05

he thought well i guess we are just going to have to wait for our visiter he thought griping his sword tighter it smells like human blood and astral being to my knowledge
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light EmptyFri 30 Dec à 6:13

Anara decided to enter the cave, since her presence was already known. She walked down into the entrance, seeing the shadows of the people inside...

Last edited by on Fri 30 Dec à 17:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light EmptyFri 30 Dec à 9:09

Zikku was astounded at her new hearing capabilities. She knew that elf ears were great, but for them to be enhanced by lycanthropy... it felt... awesome!
Back to top Go down
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader
Shawn_Fable

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light EmptyFri 30 Dec à 22:47

shawn walkd towards the entrance and smiled looking into the womans eyes and frowned

"would you come in and join us we are eatting a meal if your hungry"

shawn put out his hand and smiloed again holding on to he sword at his side
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light EmptyFri 30 Dec à 23:15

"Sure, a meal would be nice. Thanks for offering."

Anara smiled at Shawn.

*How nice of him. I didn't expect that from someone that I just met.*
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light EmptySat 31 Dec à 1:00

Zikku rolled her eyes.

*'we'? ... who's 'we'? .... I already ate! Twisted Evil *

Zikku layed back down on her back and folded her arm across her chest.
Back to top Go down
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader
Shawn_Fable

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light EmptySat 31 Dec à 8:39

shawn handed some food to his pet wolf and smiled "there you go zen"
he patted his wolf on the head

"anytime lady anara so what brought you into my territory"

he sat next to zikku smiling at her

"i meant zen he is my dog"
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light EmptySat 31 Dec à 23:37

"I was just wandering after I left the mascarade. I didn't know that this is your territory though. Sorry for intruding."

*It's funny how people know my name even though I haven't introduced myself.*

Anara had noticed that the other person in this cave was Zikku.

"Hi Zikku. What brings you here, if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader
Shawn_Fable

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light EmptySun 1 Jan à 3:41

shawn watched the two women talk as he and his dog continued to eat and smiling at them

"you girls are amazing lol."
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light EmptyMon 2 Jan à 7:57

Zikku snickered.

"I was brought here by Shawn... litterally."

She looked over at Zen.
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light EmptyMon 2 Jan à 23:08

Anara vaguely smiled, then looked at Shawn and Zen.

*Shawn must be a lycan. I've known enough lycans to be able to sense their characteristics. His aura is much stronger, and he did mention that this area belongs to him. He must be the being that the Element of Darkness told me about.*
Back to top Go down
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader
Shawn_Fable

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light EmptyTue 3 Jan à 4:38

shawn could sense what anara was thinking and smiled at her i am the element of darkness he said to himself and soon zikku wll be with me he chuckled and fed the rest of the scraps to zen he looked at anara and then back a zikku he wondered why anara was on his land but he didn't feel threatned by her it was like she wanted to befriend the lycan race shawn was fine with that it is just he smelt the blood on her from the fall and was tempted for the bite did zikku sense it too he smiled and leaned against the wall

"i smell blood on you anara please clean it up before i bite you!! he laughed to himself unless you want to be biten"
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light EmptyTue 3 Jan à 4:55

Anara laughed a little and looked down at her right leg. Indeed, there was a scratch above her ankle, which had stopped bleeding now, but there was still some blood from before. With a quick and light water spell, Anara cleansed the wound of blood left behind. She looked up at Shawn again.

"Thanks for telling me, I didn't notice the blood."

*Was he tempted by the blood even when not in his werewolf form?*
Back to top Go down
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader
Shawn_Fable

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light EmptyTue 3 Jan à 5:11

again shawn laughed he knew that he was tmpted either way he was the only lycan who could change anyone without being in his forn but anara she was a valuble asset to the whole kingdom of prague he wanted to bite her but then he always gave his victims the choice he never bit anyone who didn't want to unless threatened but then again anara was important to the vampires has well has his own kind he continued to smile nat anara and zikku zen at his side

"thank you anara for cleaning your wound i am curious though why are you not scared of zikku and i"
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light EmptyWed 4 Jan à 4:31

Still looking at Shawn, Anara said:

"Over the years, I have realized that the lycans were misjudged by humans. In books and human legends, lycans were almost always seen as mindless beasts that revel in carnage. I have seen through experience though, that not all lycans are like that and that it is only those few that give a bad image to all lycans. I have realized that there are lycans of every kind, and that they are diverse. So, I do not see lycans as what most humans think."
Back to top Go down
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader
Shawn_Fable

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light EmptyWed 4 Jan à 7:29

shawn smilied at her thinking to him self why she didn't think he the lycan leader the king of all lycans wasn't dangerous because he indeed was the most dangerous of them all yet he continued to smile and asked her 2 simple questions[i]

"i have two questions for you!!!! one what do you think of vampires??? and second will you allyu with us against the vampires???

[i]he had a feeling this was hopefulness in the pit of his stomach he wanted to ally with this astroligist he also wanted zikku to help him in confronting anara he also wondered if she to servered under the dark lord or not wow was she and why was she intreseted in him so much if she wanted to befriend shawn she already had shawns trust but what else was she looking for
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light Empty

Back to top Go down

the dark cave full of light
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next