Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the dark cave full of light

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2005-10-09

the dark cave full of light - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Feb à 3:42

Anara focuses her energy on the mortal realm and visualizes her room at the Last Night Residence. She felt that tingling sensation whenever she teleports. In a display of pale blue light, her body slowly retreated from the cave and she saw the door to her room in the residence. Within seconds, Anara had finished her teleportation.

[This was my last post here... Continued in Last Night Residence (i'll make the thread later)]
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Feb à 3:45

Zikku could smell the scent of blood. She instantly knew it was hers. She liked the smell of blood; her own blood actually. Zikku turned her head to face Shawn. She could feel his breath on her face. Slowly, she stuck out her tongue to lick a drop of her own blood from his lips.
Back to top Go down
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader
Shawn_Fable

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2005-09-01

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Feb à 3:49

he felt her tounge near his lips and slid his tounge in her mouth french kissing her passionetly he wonder what came over him but liked what her was doing
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Feb à 15:32

This post is <censored>!

(I'll tell ya later on msn what happens, loooool, and then you can probably respond with another censored post Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader
Shawn_Fable

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Feb à 23:30

this topic is censoredCENSORED
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 3 EmptyFri 3 Feb à 0:48

This post is still <censored>.

For PG13 reasons Razz
Back to top Go down
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader
Shawn_Fable

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 3 EmptyFri 3 Feb à 3:23

this post is still <censored>

for pg-13 reasons
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Feb à 21:00

Ha ha ha, still censored you horny munkis drunken
Back to top Go down
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader
Shawn_Fable

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 3 EmptySun 26 Feb à 7:48

CENSORED

hahahaha i must be tiring her out ROFL
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 3 EmptySun 26 Feb à 8:01

Zikku sucked on his bottom lip. Her claws where lodged into his bare shoulder blades, but not very deep, just enough so her hands wouldn't slide. Shawn slowed down and breathed heavily into her ear. Zikku kissed his cheek and ear and the rest of his face. She kissed his lips last, knowing that it'd take a while since their tongues would be involved. Zikku pulled her claws out from his back and rubbed his shoulder blades as they quickly healed as lycans do.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 3 EmptySun 26 Feb à 18:05

[this isn't a place for flooding, next time that i see some <this topic is censored>i shall delete the post, understood?]
Back to top Go down
http://www.misunderstoodpoet.deviantart.com
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 3 EmptySun 19 Mar à 18:40

(maybe you're just jealous Razz and besides, we don't want to give details on sex, ew... lool)

Zikku slips out of the bed. Shawn fell asleep already. She searched the floor for her clothes and dressed. Quietly, she snuck out of the cavern.
Back to top Go down
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader
Shawn_Fable

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 3 EmptySat 25 Mar à 0:49

(you don't own me vallius how ever you say my name thought i would let you know i am at war with you are you just jealous or what)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

the dark cave full of light
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3