Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Room 8

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zikku

Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Room 8   Room 8 EmptyWed 7 Sep à 7:09

Zikku walks in and looks around the clean place. Her hand automatically gropes the side of the wall for the light switch and flicks it up to turn on the lights. "Nice place" She closes the door behind her and stuffs the key in her leather bag. She takes the bag off her shoulder and places it on the bed, then sits down next to. She looks over at the night stand and sees a little advertisement for Sephira The Opera Singer. Zikku picks up the little paper and examines it. Musician wanted. "Hmm... maybe I could try for it." She puts the paper back on the night stand and slings her leather bag over her shoulder. Zikku ges up and leaves her room for Black Raven Opera Theatre. She locks the door before leaving the Inn.
Back to top Go down
Zedeki

Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 8   Room 8 EmptyWed 14 Sep à 6:42

Zedeki uses one hand to dig into her bag for the key while holding Zikku over his other shoulder. He finds it and puts it in the keyhole and turns it. He opens the door and walks in, kicking it closed behind him. He lays her on the bed and pulls the blankets from under her and places them tightly over her. He walks over to the fire place and starts up a fire. He goes into the bathroom and finds a rag and runs hot water over it. Zedeki comes back into the room and folds it so that it is neatly placed over her forehead. He walks over to a large, red-velvet arm chair near the fire and sits down in it, staring into the pits of the fire.
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 8   Room 8 EmptyWed 14 Sep à 6:44

Zikku rolls a little bit to the left and opens her eyes a little bit to get a good look at Zedeki. "I thank you, dear brother." Breathing normally now, she sits up still drowzy.
Back to top Go down
Zedeki

Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 8   Room 8 EmptyWed 14 Sep à 6:46

He looks over at her. "My sweetheart, you need rest now. I have everything taken care of. We'll see how you do in the morning. For now, sleep." He shows off his handsome smile at her and motions his hand for her to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 8   Room 8 EmptyWed 14 Sep à 6:49

She nods, causing her head to feel overwhelmed. "In the morning then, brother" she reminded herself. She took the warm rag off of her lap and placed it on the night stand next to the bed. She layed back down and rolled over to the right this time. She closed her eyes and quickly fell fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Zedeki

Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 8   Room 8 EmptySat 24 Sep à 0:02

Zedeki starts to slump in the great, big chair and slowly falls asleep in it, breathing quietly through his nostrils.
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 8   Room 8 EmptySat 24 Sep à 1:45

Zikku wakes up the next morning, right as the orange-ish sun was peeking through the trees on the other side of her window. She sat up and moved the blankets from her legs. She twisted and placed her bare feet on the bone-chilled floor. She looked over to the smoldering fire, then to Zedeki and saw that his head was still resting on his palms and that he was asleep. She stands up and tip-toes to the closet, not making a sound. Zikku grabs a purple, floor-length skirt and a fancy, button-up, black shirt that matched the skirt. She tip-toed to the bathroom next and changed into them. She grabbed a fine velvet cloak, rimmed with the finest bear fur from the closet also and threw it around her shoulders and tied it over her collar bone. Slowly she makes her way to the door, opening it and sneaking out with disturbing Zedeki. Once outisde the Inn, she heads towards Charles Bridge.
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 8   Room 8 EmptyMon 7 Nov à 20:27

Zikku comes strolling in again, still itching her former wound. Jumping when Zedeki actually moves from his chair.

"Oh my gawd! What the hell are you still doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2005-10-09

Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 8   Room 8 EmptyMon 7 Nov à 21:23

Anara walks in with Zikku. She saw Zedeki.

*Who is he?*

Anara turns to speak to Zikku.

"How are you feeling? Is the wound still hurting you?"
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 8   Room 8 EmptyTue 8 Nov à 2:40

"Well, it doesn't really hurt. It's just, a bit itchy. That's ok though, I can heal on my own"

Zikku smiles slightly, somewhat disturbed by the thought of magick having to be used and hopes to avoid it from now on. Zikku walks over to Zedeki and bends over to rest her hands on her knees and stare right in Zedeki's face. Grinning, she pokes his forehead, then her hand returns to her knee.

"Boo, dear brother."
Back to top Go down
Zedeki

Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 8   Room 8 EmptyTue 8 Nov à 2:44

Zedeki flinches. He sits up and takes a great look of whom is in the room. Smiling he stands up and hugs Zikku, practically lifting her off her feet.

"Dear sister, where did you go? WHEN did you go? I had not noticed!"
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 8   Room 8 EmptyTue 8 Nov à 2:51

*Oh duh! I forgot! The reason why I left in the first place was to get out from his over-protective care!*

Zikku scratches behind her ear (I think you'll see Zikku doing this a lot when she thinks, lol). She looks over from Zedeki to Anara and back again.

*Come to think of it... I don't even know this magicians name!*

"Just so we're all clear, my name is Zikku. This is my 'foster' brother, Zedeki."

Zikku turns to Anara.

"You still haven't informed me on your name. What shall I call you?"
Back to top Go down
Zedeki

Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 8   Room 8 EmptyTue 8 Nov à 2:53

Zedeki wraps his arms around his sister and showers the top of her head with light kisses.

"Ah well. I am glad you are back."

He smiles and ruffles her hair with his big hand, then smiles at Anara too.
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 8   Room 8 EmptyTue 8 Nov à 2:56

Zikku blushes slightly.

"Zeeedeeeekiiii!!!"

She cowers some bit and moves his hand off her head.

"To be truthful, her and I are planning on going on a hunt. We just came back to get my weapons."
Back to top Go down
Zedeki

Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 8   Room 8 EmptyTue 8 Nov à 2:57

Zedeki's smile slides off his face and a small frown takes its place.

"A hunt, eh? What kind of hunt?"
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 8   Room 8 EmptyTue 8 Nov à 3:19

"My name is Anara. We are hunting a lycan that tried to force Zikku into marrying him."

Anara pulled out the ring that Bozomu used to enslave Zikku.

*I'm going to have to destroy it... it's a good thing that Alucard left it behind in the hospital...*

Anara turns to Zedeki.

"And what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Zedeki

Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 8   Room 8 EmptyTue 8 Nov à 19:25

Zedeki rubs his chin in though with his fingertips. "Well, my name is Zedeki, but that really isn't what is most important here. Who was it that had attempted marriage with my sister?"
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 8   Room 8 EmptyTue 8 Nov à 21:12

"Some lycan named Bozomu or something like that... He used this ring that I pulled out. It's magical you see, and Bozomu used the stored magic to enslave Zikku. I remember seeing her in the Old Town Square during the enslavement."

Anara looked at the ring with a sickened expression.
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 8   Room 8 EmptyThu 10 Nov à 15:29

Zikku sits down on the foot of the hotel bed. She leans way over to slide out a leather bag out from underneath the bed. She pulls out a small little stick and sticks it behind her long, elven ear to keep it hid. Leaning over again, she pulls out her sword. Zikku stands up and straps it to her hip. Since she is left handed, the sword is strapped to the right side of her hip.

"Well, shall we go and slay this... mutha fucka?"

Zikku smiles slightly, but it disappears instantly when her neck starts to itch and peel again.

"Oops, almost forgot something!"

Zikku digs into her bag again and pulls out a very short-bladed dagger. She just simply straps it onto her left thigh.

"Ok, now I'm ready. Where shall we search for Bozo first?"

*Jeez, my favourite little dagger and I almost forgot it! I'm so lame sometimes...*
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 8   Room 8 EmptyThu 10 Nov à 15:32

Zikku rests her weight on one side. Suddenly, the first idea came...

"Hey, why don't we just go around town and ask if anybody's seen a lycan roaming? If he's already tasted blood for the night, he's going to be around people wanting more, right?"
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 8   Room 8 EmptyThu 10 Nov à 21:01

"Good idea, Zikku. I would suggest that we ask about the lycan in an area with a lot of people. He would be drawn to that. I'm new to Prague, so do you have any suggestions?"
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 8   Room 8 EmptyThu 10 Nov à 21:10

"A place with a lot of people...."

*What about the town square? It's got people... wait a sec, the OPERA!*

"What about the Opera House?"
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 8   Room 8 EmptyThu 10 Nov à 21:13

"Is there a concert going on right now? It does seem like a good place to investigate... But if there's no concert, then no one would be there at this time of the day."

Anara looked outside. It was almost morning.

"Well, we have to start somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 8   Room 8 EmptyThu 10 Nov à 21:15

Zikku itches her peeling neck.

"Good point. And if there was a concert going on, I'd be playing the piano for Sephira."
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 8   Room 8 EmptyThu 10 Nov à 21:19

*I wonder why her neck is peeling like that? Is it really what Alucard said... that she may be becoming a lycan?*

"Since it's almost morning, Bozomu should turn back to a 'human' soon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 8   Room 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room 8
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next