Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Room 8

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zikku

Room 8 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 8   Room 8 - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Nov à 21:27

"Hum, lets hope so.... but if he does, it'll be more difficult to find him, he'll be around sleeping or something, maybe unconscious. If he's still a lycan, he'll be where ever there is chaos. Unless we act fast, we can find him..."

*which I highly doubt*

"Otherwise, we just sit around, twiddling our thumbs until the next full moon and read in the newspapers of how much chaos he's made."
*NEWSPAPERS!!*

"WAIT A SEC! If his attacks made the newspapers, it'll say where he attacked them! It could give us a lead! When does the news stand open today?"
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2005-10-09

Room 8 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 8   Room 8 - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Nov à 21:32

"I think the news stand opens at 7am this morning. There's still a couple of hours until then. I think there is a person that sells them at the entrance of this residence."
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Room 8 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 8   Room 8 - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Nov à 21:38

Zikku unstraps her sword from her hip.

"Well, I guess we won't be hunting him down then for a few hours. I'm going to take a nap for now. Do what you wish, just please, don't use ....magick.. on me..."p.

Zikku's ear twitches at the word 'magick'. She places her sword next to the leather bag at the end of the bed, then crawls into it.

"Pleasant dreams!"

Zikku smiles, then brings the blankets over her person and closes her eyes until sleep falls over her.
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Room 8 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 8   Room 8 - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Nov à 21:46

Anara sits down on a sofa. She uses her magical senses to find the lycan. Unfortunately, in a city like Prague with many mysterious presences, it was almost impossible to find one lycan.

*Perhaps the elements can help me?*

Anara slowly starts to fall asleep.

Last edited by on Sat 12 Nov à 22:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zedeki

Room 8 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 8   Room 8 - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Nov à 22:04

Zedeki waits for the two ladies to fall asleep. *It isn't very nice to leave while they're sleeping, but I want to get a head start on this search. I'll just leave a note* Zedeki gets out a piece of parchpaper and an ink quill and starts to right down his note.

> "Anara and Zikku,
> Ladies, I've left while you two fell asleep. I thought It'd be better
> if I had gotten a head start. I'll meet you both at the news stand later
> in the morning. If you wake while I'm gone, I'll be going to the library
> first, then to the kids park. See you lovely ladies in a bit.
>
> Indignatly Yours,
> Zedeki

Zedeki lays the note on Anara's lap. He grabs his jacket and leaves the Inn for the library.
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Room 8 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 8   Room 8 - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Nov à 22:48

-Dream-
(This is a memory of Anara's past, when she was 6 years old) Anara was startled. She tried the same chant again. Like before, a tiny ember flickered above her right hand, which was held in front of her. Anara felt the presence of the Element of Fire in her mind. She could 'hear' the Element of Fire: "Anara, if you make the sacred pact, I will lend you my aid whenever you need it, so long as your intentions are honourable." Anara proceeded with the pact, just like the pact she made with the Element of Air last year.

Suddenly, fire raged in the distance. This was another memory, a grim one. Anara ran to her house, which must have been the source of the flames. The entire manor was on fire, and Anara burst through the front door. She could hear her family's panicked screams. "NO!" she yelled...

-End of Dream-

Anara woke up. Still thinking she was in the dream, she looked around with fear. Then, she realized that she was awake. She shuddered at the thought of the dream.

*I hate these dreams. I don't want to remember my past...*

Anara looked down and saw the letter on her lap. She read the letter and looked at Zikku, who was also waking up. The rays from the rising sun shone through the window.
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Room 8 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 8   Room 8 - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Nov à 15:06

Zikku sat up and stretched out her arms in a great, big yawn. She rubbed her eye, then looked at the paper on Anara's lap.

"What's that?"

*I hope that isn't a spell or something...*
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Room 8 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 8   Room 8 - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Nov à 22:24

"It's a letter from Zedeki. He says that he'll be going to the library, then the kids park to investigate."

Anara hands the letter to Zikku. She looked at the window, with the morning sun getting brighter. Unfortunately, the full moon was still high in the sky, and it would take a long time until it dissapears below the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Room 8 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 8   Room 8 - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Nov à 15:38

Zikku reads through the letter also, then sets it aside.

"I believe the news stands opens at 7 o'clock at the Old Town Square. That sounds reasonable anyways."

Zikku looks up at the clock on the wall.

*Its about a half hour until 8. (about 7:30)*

"Well, shall we head out then?"
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Room 8 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 8   Room 8 - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Nov à 21:49

Alright, let's go to the Old Town Square then. I wonder if Zedeki has found any clues about Bozomu?

Anara walks to the door and opens it. She heads out of the room with Zikku.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Room 8 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 8   Room 8 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room 8
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2